Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 05:56 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

Taken in Bergamo in Italy.
We're off up to Mansfield this morning to visit Sheila's sister who is still in the ICU in King's Mill hospital, but gradually getting better.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 07:35 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Good morning everyone, mild here today and the birds are starting to chirp before dawn, Spring around the corner perhaps.

No plans for me today other than cooking salmon for lunch and walking the hounds.

Best of luck with the trip oop north Alan and best wishes to your S in L for her recovery.

Enjoy the day folks.

Barry
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 08:31 AM

Morning here too

That's good news Alan
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 08:59 AM

Good morning everyone. Grey outside today similar to my hair if I didn't use hair dye
I like a laugh on a morning.
Hope you have a nice trip up the M1 Alan. Haven't heard at the moment of any closure. Not doing too much today. Will be feeding my birds so it gives me a walk. Still loving the Olympics and got up early to watch the British men get through to the semi finals of the Curling.
Snow boarding on today.
Hope everyone has a nice day and hope you find your S in L in better health Alan.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 09:18 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 09:45 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull morning but at least it is dry at the moment.

Have an enjoyable day everyone.

Alan I hope you find your SIL much improved.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 10:05 AM

Thanks all for the good wishes for my SIL. I'll let you know how she is when we get back.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 10:22 AM

Good morning all.

Late start for me. Hope SiL ok, Alan, and what a lovely photo again.

Have to go out today, to the only Co-op bank in the area (!), near our market, to pay in allotment trading shed takings from the weekend. I normally like to get my paper and new tv mag on Tuesdays, so will try and make the effort. It means getting the bus though, as no parking nearby. Looking a bit wet and gloomy out there so won't rush things.

Should reeeeeeally get out for some exercise. My legs and hips are feeling numb from being in bed for too long.

Enjoy your day.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 10:56 AM

Good morning all
Best wishes to your SIL Alan for a speedy recovery ..
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 11:09 AM

Good morning all.
Dull and drizzling here and I am still full of a cold virus - it's settled on my chest - I don't want to play anymore

Nice piccie Alan, and hope your sil is improving and will be home soon.

Enjoying the Winter Olympics too - aren't all the girls so pretty? They could all be models!
Though I did hear there was a bit of bullying on twitter?? Against one of our girls - 'you owe us, we'll get you'
So much for sports women

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top