Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 02:08 PM

Re: Another baby killed by the family pet

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I think I have given up on judging people and their obsessions with pets. Not only do humans suffer in some cases but the pets do too. I just read a report on a kitten that was microwaved for 5 minutes by this woman with mental health issues because she thought it had attacked a gold fish. I mean really! That is enough for me ... passed caring I think.
That made me gasp in shock!! I couldn't, wouldn't, read that story if I came across it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 02:22 PM

The trouble with that is, you couldn't miss the 'headline' ....
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi
That made me gasp in shock!! I couldn't, wouldn't, read that story if I came across it.
Yes, I didn't post the link to the story as I knew it would upset people on this forum a great deal as it really shocked and upset me. Didn't make me angry, oddly enough, but sick to my stomach.

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
That story has haunted me - I've given up on people to be honest, I'm a recluse now ......
Bit silly of me to be so dramatic about owners of pets - very much like a drama queen - as the vast majority of pet owners look after their pets to an extroardinary degree. There is plenty of evidence that this is the case but of course the news doesn't report that.

Most pets live an absolute life of luxury - well in the affluent parts of the country anyway. Haven't long come in from a 5km run down Porthcawl and the pets on show down there want for nothing - happy, well behaved pets for sure.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 04:29 PM

Calm down Mark - obviously mislead you, its hardly over 'one' story that I feel this way ......
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Calm down Mark - obviously mislead you, its hardly over 'one' story that I feel this way ......
I called myself a 'drama queen' mind - not you .

I has turned over a new leaf ...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

22-02-2014, 05:08 PM

I called myself a 'drama queen' mind - not you .

Sorry - one of them days
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 05:34 PM

MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

22-02-2014, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
I have seen the light ...

mmm ... perhaps the wrong thread to be silly on .

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top