Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2014, 05:54 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

A view from the electric train on the Isle of Man.
Not too bad a day yesterday. There's a noticeable improvement in the weather in Northamptonshire.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2014, 07:24 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Morning everyone, really mild here again today and the birds are starting their chorus earlier now..

We are clipping the dogs first thing and then after walking them we are having cottage pie for lunch.

Have a good day folks.

Barry
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2014, 09:14 AM

Lovely view in the photo Alan

Happy Wednesday to you all. On Nanna duty this morning then dancing this afternoon.

A damp day here but very mild.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2014, 09:28 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope UJ is well on his trip.
Not doing much today. Will be watching the Olympics later for the Curling for the men and the women. Looks as though we could get at least one
medal there.
Hope everyone is well and take care today. Afraid its going to rain and be windy tomorrow but I think only for a day.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2014, 09:41 AM

Good morning all. Grey and dismal here again this morning, but at least for the moment its dry!!!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2014, 09:44 AM

Morning all. Lovely pic. I really would love to visit the IoM.

Not sure of plans today. Waiting to hear from little sis if she's off from work. If so, I'll pop over to see all her birthday presents and cards from Sunday, and hope there's some cake left.

If she is going to work, then I suppose I'll have to finish off my housework. I did a lot yesterday but thankfully don't feel any the worse for it today! Was worried I would hurt more. I took the bus out, did a fair bit of walking, then changed my bed, AND pulled boxes out of my cupboard to reset the trip switch on the water element of the boiler. And put them all back again.

And had my first bath in 5 weeks! It was lovely. (Had to heat water using the immediate heater,rather than the overnight one.). Been having showers, wash downs, or kneeling in a few inches. Yesterday had a full lie down in plenty of water.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2014, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Good morning all. Grey and dismal here again this morning, but at least for the moment its dry!!!
Morning UJ!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2014, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning UJ!

Good morning Jan darlin' - glad to learn you're really now on the mend, but my warning to you early last week still stands - don't try and do too much, too soon.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

19-02-2014, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Good morning Jan darlin' - glad to learn you're really now on the mend, but my warning to you early last week still stands - don't try and do too much, too soon.
I won't! Thank you. Taking one day at a time.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2014, 10:37 AM

Good morning all

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top