Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 09:03 AM

Re: Stage fright

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
At what post number do you think deviation started?.

I had hoped to get the last post into this reply (pun) but will have to settle for convenience.It all went badly for me on the first post, scripted by me, actually.
What was I thinking of, self deprecating myself with my urinary difficulties?

Guilt is threefold & deviation, hesitation & repetition rule.

Does that answer your question SPitty?....

Good for you Jem,
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 10:05 AM

I get the gist, going with the flow, just a minute, did Nicholas Parsons ever climb a tree?, does that raise a question?. ...
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I get the gist, going with the flow, just a minute, did Nicholas Parsons ever climb a tree?, does that raise a question?. ...

I hope I am as sharp as Nicholas Parsons, now aged 90, but I doubt I'll reach such a grand old age. A red number 9 bus has been stalking me for some time now
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
I hope I am as sharp as Nicholas Parsons, now aged 90, but I doubt I'll reach such a grand old age. A red number 9 bus has been stalking me for some time now
That sounds traumatic, a while ago, I disembarked a Greyhound.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 12:24 AM

Is it me??????
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 02:02 AM

got lost on a double decker once or was that a charabang?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Is it me??????
Presumably Spittie lives in the US and is referring to their Greyhound bus (rather like our National Express coaches). I travelled on them many years ago, from NY, up to Canada, and around that Eastern bit, seeing Montreal, Ottawa, Niagara Falls, and then to Boston, to be near my friend. I practically slept on those buses rather than getting hotels, and was exhausted by the time I was met by Lynne. She rustled me up a meal then took me to my motel.

A wonderful experience, but it was my first trip to America and I was in awe, so don't remember much about it, and took very few photos. I would love to retrace my steps and take longer to see those places.

Are the Greyhound buses still running, US members?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

Are the Greyhound buses still running, US members?
Don't know about the US but they are still going in Australia. When I first came here 50 years ago they were the cheapest long distance way to get about in spite of the restrictions placed on them.

http://www.greyhound.com.au/
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 11:32 AM

How did we get to Greyhound buses from RJ's inability to 'P'?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
How did we get to Greyhound buses from RJ's inability to 'P'?
Greyhound buses have a toilet at the back?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top