Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 12:43 PM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

We were up there last September Myrtle and the steps were still there.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 12:57 PM

Morning everyone..just about
Its a lovely one here too, Sunshine and Blue Sky..
I went out with my kids last night, had a lovely time..
Dare say ill be feeling a bit delicate later..lol
have a good Saturday all..

Shazy..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 02:05 PM

Didn't go back to bed in the end! Made myself stay up, go out to get paper and stamps.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 02:42 PM

Good afternoon all it's been a lovely sunny morning but the grey clouds are thickening now,

I lost my internet connection yesterday ....I was like a lost soul! Pleased to say I'm back up and running again and normal service has been resumed

Meg
- wishing your grand-twins a very happy birthday and I hope you and they have a lovely time at their birthday party.

Enjoy your day folks!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Meg[/B] - wishing your grand-twins a very happy birthday and I hope you and they have a lovely time at their birthday party.

!
Thanks Mags I have just got back, there were 30 little ones in all and they were very good. All the food went right down to the last ginger bread man
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Thanks Mags I have just got back, there were 30 little ones in all and they were very good. All the food went right down to the last ginger bread man
Sounds just perfect Meg, glad it went well, including the food ..... you can relax and chill out now
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 05:33 PM

Evening all.

Has been a beautiful sunny day her in Essex. Have been to Romford with my Mum, had my dinner now going to rest for the rest of the evening.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top