Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 11:59 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning all, very strong winds here and some heavy rain, otherwise everything is grand.
Take care Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 12:00 PM

Good morning all dry, overcast and a mild 11şC here.

I've noticed the buds are beginning to swell on some of the shrubs in the garden, the tęte-ŕ-tęte daffs are flowering .... it's good to see nature is awakening again. I wish someone would give the sun a prod though

Enjoy your day everyone
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 02:48 PM

Afternoon folks.

It's a lovely sunny day here in Scotland and the wife and I have just enjoyed a nice dinner out in the back garden. It is a wee bit cold but perfectly comfortable and a change from all this awful rain.

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 03:51 PM

buenas dias all, late again but I had no time this morning. I´ve been to the market with five Finnish people, four of whom are on holiday with my Finnish friend and neighbour. Since her car is more of a sports model we took my car as well, 3 people in each car. It´s been a glorious day, very hot and sunny, not at all like late February. The Finnish people had a great time at the market, they couldn´t believe the weather here, they left minus 2 behind them. One couple are already talking about buying somewhere here to spend the winter months and I think it fair to say that all 4 holiday makers are loving it here. I stocked up on the fruit and veg for the week, 2 beautiful cauliflowers for 1 euro, 5 kg of tangerines for 2 euros, a large cabbage for 50 cents, other fruit and veg too, so I won´t need to buy any this week. I hope you are all having a good day.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top