Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 11:14 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning fellow members not a bad morning now the drizzle has stopped .
Another week and half term is over so back to baby sitting this week with Hannah due tomorrow so lots to do today.

I am waiting for my bread to rise and want to make some goats cheese tartlets too.

Enjoy your day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 11:19 AM

Morning everyone

Well I was one of those who decided I was that tired this morning that I turned the alarm clock off and went back to sleep. Finally got up at 7.30 to get ready for work.

Had a coffee in town with my husband this morning he is doing a bit of shopping while I have come into work.

Enjoy your day - oh its raining here
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 11:30 AM

Good morning all - I've had a lie in this morning - stayed awake until 2 am finishing a really good book

Enjoy you day - you all sound busy - I'm dancing this afternoon
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 11:52 AM

buenas dias all. Still somewhat overcast here today but the sun is beginning to come through. A few jobs to do in the house then I need to go into our local town to pick up a prescription, then I need to go to the vet to get some more heart tablets for little Muffin, I also need to go to the cash point, I seem to be rather low on money since my market trip yesterday. Tomorrow a birthday dinner with other friends and neighbours, Wednesday Cartagena with the Finnish holiday makers, Thursday trip to Alicante and Friday hospital for more x-rays for Mr Clumsy. That takes care of my week.
Lovely photo Alan. Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 01:09 PM

Good morning all, it was lovely and sunny earlier, now it's gone all cloudy and dull.
Take care Folks.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good morning all, it was lovely and sunny earlier, now it's gone all cloudy and dull.
Take care Folks.

And here I sit Jim matey, in a cloudless blue sky bathed in warm sunshine.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 01:39 PM

Morning all not a bad morning, blue sky showing between the clouds.

I was up before Alan this morning, checked here at 5:30am to make sure he was behaving himself then back to bed after a sleepless night Eventually got up around 9:00am.

Shopping done and washing out on the line, decided to give "Mr Dyson" a miss today as I don't think I could put up with the noise just yet

Enjoy your day folks ...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
And here I sit Jim matey, in a cloudless blue sky bathed in warm sunshine.
No better man, enjoy it while ye may.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top