Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 05:54 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

Taken on lake Iseo in Italy. I have no idea what type of ducks they are unless they are mutations of Mallards.
The workmen made a good job of installing our new kitchen worktops but they left all the rubbish behind for me to dispose of.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 07:15 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Morning Alan and all who follow later. Very mild here and rain overnight but a good day forecast.

A spot of spring cleaning for us this morning and chicken casserole for lunch.

There are similar ducks on Vicar Water Alan, probably a mixture of mallard ruddy and farmland varieties.

Have a good day folks.

Barry
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Taken on lake Iseo in Italy. I have no idea what type of ducks they are unless they are mutations of Mallards.
The workmen made a good job of installing our new kitchen worktops but they left all the rubbish behind for me to dispose of.

Oooooohhhh - crispy duck - luverly!!!!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 08:36 AM

Morning all.

Back to rain again this morning.

Nice photo of the Ducks Alan.

That sounds about right Alan, workmen leaving the rubbish behind.

Got to go out this morning, not looking forward to it in the rain.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 08:44 AM

They are 'lovely' ducks Alan
Good morning all
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone. What a lovely day it was yesterday. Really nice Spring day and today back to the wind and rain. Had a nice half day out of the house so enjoyed myself.
Hope everyone feels well today. Take care
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 09:33 AM

Good morning peeps.
Quite dark here and drizzly too
Just eaten a slice of toast with lemon curd and now waiting for the window cleaner, exciting life eh?

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 09:38 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull chilly morning.

I have Hannah here today , we are doing puzzles at the moment not sure if we will get a walk between the heavy showers.

Enjoy your day everyone
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 09:47 AM

Morning everyone, nice bright one here.
Im in work this morning, have a great Tuesday all

Shazy..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 10:17 AM

Morning all.

Been up about 45 minutes, and just about to have breakfast now. I always have a coffee first thing with my first lot of tablets, then after a bit have my breakfast, to have my second lot.

Off to do it now. Plans for the day? Will wait to see if it clears up then might get buses out to a shopping centre somewhere, just to mooch about. Getting so fed up of just sitting about!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top