Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 10:21 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all.

Been up about 45 minutes, and just about to have breakfast now. I always have a coffee first thing with my first lot of tablets, then after a bit have my breakfast, to have my second lot.

Off to do it now. Plans for the day? Will wait to see if it clears up then might get buses out to a shopping centre somewhere, just to mooch about. Getting so fed up of just sitting about!!

Get used to it Jan darlin' - you need your rest to recuperate more than you need fresh air and exercise. The shops will still be there later in Spring when the weather is far better.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 10:30 AM

Happy Tuesday to you all.

Just taken GC to school - doing nothing much until school pick-up at 3.15 this afternoon.

Have a good day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Get used to it Jan darlin' - you need your rest to recuperate more than you need fresh air and exercise. The shops will still be there later in Spring when the weather is far better.
But, but, but...*splutters in protest*. I'm getting stir crazy!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
But, but, but...*splutters in protest*. I'm getting stir crazy!

Yes Jan darlin' - so did I following hip replacement - Surgeon forbad me to move (apart from Physio-terrorist visits) for SIX WEEKS!!!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 11:31 AM

Hi everyone

Quite a nice day here today, why is it when I am at work they are quite nice days and on days off they pour down when I could really do with going out for a walk. (note to self stop moaning)

Jan I am going to say this nicely, please do as you are told.
Don't rush it I know it is awful and you are going stare crazy but just a bit longer, I was in for three months with the odd visit to the doctors or hospital so I know how you feel. xx
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 11:46 AM

Morning all. Blustery and showery here again today. going to try to finish off some tiling.
Jazzi, if you are stir crazy that must be a good sign of recovery
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 12:57 PM

Good morning all, sunny but very windy here today. The baby's mother just called to take him home, she's a school teacher and she's got a half day today, he's a great little chap and not a bit of bother to look after.
Enjoy your day Folks.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

25-02-2014, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good morning all, sunny but very windy here today. The baby's mother just called to take him home, she's a school teacher and she's got a half day today, he's a great little chap and not a bit of bother to look after.
Enjoy your day Folks.

Now you're freed from 'babysitting' duties, a pint or three of the dark nectar is now called for.
Soosi
New Member!
Wellingborough, UK
Soosi is female 

25-02-2014, 01:34 PM

Afternoon now. I have been busy this morning but am just about to have lunch before going over to take my Meditation Group to new heights! Sun is shining here now (thank goodness). Don't the Daffidowndillies look lovely in the sun?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 03:11 PM

'Afternoon everyone lovely sunny and mild day here, my washing on the line has dried already .... seems ages since I did washing and ironing in the same day!

Flowers are appearing everywhere in the gardens, it certainly lifts your spirits ... Spring is definitely on its way, officially three weeks to go

Enjoy your day all...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top