Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 05:52 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken in the late Autumn at Barnwell country park.
Did anyone see the football match yesterday evening? Man United were rubbish!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 07:46 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

What a lovely sight to greet me ......
Good morning all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 09:15 AM

Good morning all, lovely start her with bright sunshine after a light frost.

In the garden this morning clearing up in the wake of Mrs P's spring tree pruning, I cleaned the conservatory roof of moss and algae yesterday which had grown over winter and looks a lot better for it.

Bit early for autumnal pictures Alan, when I saw that I thought I must have overslept by six months...

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 09:33 AM

The tomato plants are through Barry so it won't be long before we're eating home-grown ones !!!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 09:38 AM

Good morning all, no Alan, didn't see the football, don't watch anymore.

Sunny here and hopefully it will be all day

Waiting for a book delivery, and doing a little tidying of shrubs.
Not got any seeds started yet ... but will soon catch up.

Have a good day everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 09:40 AM

Morning folks. What a beautiful photo! Staying home till about lunchtime, then I must go out! I have my diabetic retinopathy eye exam this afternoon.

Every year the sun shines fiercely, and every year I forget my sunglasses (because of drops put in to dilate pupils). It's a long walk from the clinic down to the buses. Actually remembered to pack them this time.

Have a good day.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning folks. What a beautiful photo! Staying home till about lunchtime, then I must go out! I have my diabetic retinopathy eye exam this afternoon.

Every year the sun shines fiercely, and every year I forget my sunglasses (because of drops put in to dilate pupils). It's a long walk from the clinic down to the buses. Actually remembered to pack them this time.

Have a good day.

Good morning everyone - beautiful cloudless sky this morning and the sun is indeed bright today.

Jan darlin' since it is a longish walk between clinic and bus stop, take it gently and if needs be sit on a wall and rest for a few minutes whilst getting to the bus stop.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Good morning everyone - beautiful cloudless sky this morning and the sun is indeed bright today.

Jan darlin' since it is a longish walk between clinic and bus stop, take it gently and if needs be sit on a wall and rest for a few minutes whilst getting to the bus stop.
Will do UJ. I have to take it slowly at the mo: there is no other way.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
The tomato plants are through Barry so it won't be long before we're eating home-grown ones !!!
Mine are through as well Alan, I just worry now that I have been over eager and they will get too leggy.... there's no winning sometimes is there, although I can always set more seed in a couple of weeks, plenty of time yet...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 10:36 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning and a memorable day too for me.

All three little ones have gone for a taster day at their soon to be school
The twins who are now 4 will go two mornings a week from April and start full time in September . Hannah has gone too and she will be going one morning a week into the early years department.

Also a builder has come to explore my leaking ceiling so I may get a solution at last

Enjoy your day everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top