Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 10:52 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning all. Bright and sunny here at the moment.

Lovely picture Alan - almost looks like a painting

Enjoy your day.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 11:09 AM

Morning everyone, lovely here too
Im off out later, gona see my Daughter.
have a good day all.

Shazy..
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 11:20 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely sunshine at the moment. Heard another storm coming for Friday with winds and snow this time. I wish the USA would stop sending us such presents
Hope you get to the eye clinic Jazzi. I have found that with my Glaucoma I need sun glasses on a lot more and although you feel a bit stupid in Winter its your eyes that are important not what people think.
Take care all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 11:47 AM

Morning everyone

What a beautiful morning it is here today.

Such a beautiful picture Alan love to see these each day.

Had a big clear up of the front garden last week end after all the storms it made me sort it all out as had been meaning to do it for a while.

Back garden next, think that will take just a bit longer.

Enjoy your day
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 12:01 PM

buenas dias all. Another mild day here but it took the sun a while to come out this morning. A "jobs in the house" day for me today I think, tomorrow I am out all day again, this time to Alicante and a visit to the Turron factory. Re sunglasses, I never go out without them, for me they are like a permanent fixture. I always have at least 3 spare pairs in the car and a spare pair in every handbag. Reason being my eyes are very sensitive to light and I wear contact lenses so my sunglasses are an absolute must. Have a lovely day everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 04:07 PM

Good afternoon all, smashing day here. I'm just in for a break and to say hello, very busy in the shed.
Enjoy your day Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 04:26 PM

Hello folks lovely sunny and warm day here. Visited my daughter this morning and we were tempted to sit out in the garden at one time

Meg, I hope the builder has come up with a solution to your leaky roof. You've been putting up with that far too long
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 05:49 PM

Sunglasses were useless, and yes of course, the sun was shining when I got out. Found where a bus stops, a little walk from the clinic, to get me down to the bus station. Needed some shopping, so I'm walking down the High Street, head down, shielding my eyes from the sun.

Why does it happen every year?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello folks lovely sunny and warm day here. Visited my daughter this morning and we were tempted to sit out in the garden at one time

Meg, I hope the builder has come up with a solution to your leaky roof. You've been putting up with that far too long :-(
Yes thank you Mags it appears to be due to the UPVC cladding under the landing window leaking through the cavity wall. The builder has removed it and put a temporary covering so I hope it is not too wet and windy until they come to put a new brick section up .

I am so relieved, it should cost a lot less than having the whole wall repointed so I will be able to eat this year .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2014, 08:24 PM

Thank goodness this builder has seen what the problem is, hopefully it will be no more prodding holes in the ceiling

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top