Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 09:00 AM

Sparkling Sunday

Another chilly one - hard frost and beautiful sunrise.

I guess all the fora will be a bit quiet until the tennis is over. I hope Murray wins - if only to 'break his duck' and take some of the pressure off.
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 09:08 AM

Re: Sparkling Sunday

Morning Dinahsmum et al-yep it won't be too long now --I think just after brekkie...?
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 12:43 PM

Morning DM and Everyone It is a beautiful sunny day. Went out to the shops and it isn't too cold outside, although Jack Frost was on the cars and pavements but it is all gone now!

I am just about to take Loki out for her long walk.

Take care and hope you all enjoy your Sunday, whatever you do.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 03:02 PM

It is a sparkling Sunday there aint a cloud in the sky but it's been a PITA for me so far, . them elements in the rear screen on the car needed a little touch up, . . right down at the bottom where the rear wiper spindle is, . . I was stretching back with the tailgate up like a limbo dancer. . . I think that's it fixed now, the problem was the tint film has a sticky back and if you try to peel a bit back it lifts the silver paint off.

Have a pleasant day oFFers, . . shame about our Andy, . . he lives only 13 miles from me in Dunblane so there'll be no celebrations there tonight.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 04:49 PM

Good Day DM and everyone. Well it's still darn cold but the sun it out and that's a real plus
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 05:33 PM

A belated Good Day to you all. I have just got back from spending the day sitting in a freezing cold barn printing photos whilst my son stood outside in the cold photographing show jumping. At one point in a snow storm (him, not me). Hopefully I will get warm before I go to my bed tonight, brrrrrrrrrrrrr....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 05:59 PM

The forecast of a dusting to a few inches was way off: we got 6.4 at the airport, official reading, but more here. It's still bitterly cold, -6 (21 F), but at least the sun is shining brightly today. Should finally make above freezing tomorrow; what a dreadful Winter it has been, Lucked out: I had just gone out bundled up to shovel the walk when my neighbor happened by as I started and did it for me! So the paper was rescued and I will stay indoors with it and the puzzle. May not go out tomorrow either if the sidewalks are bad; street has been plowed but haven't seen any buses running .... as usual, weather is my news; all's well here; Leia hasn't been on the porch in days - sensible cat!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 08:03 PM

Good evening all

It has been freezing here all day. I didn't take my coat off once at work today, it only warmed up as we were about to leave

I bought a wii console and wii fit today on ebay (before I left for work), I must lose some weight and tone up or I wont fit into my Crufts suit!

I hope you have all had a good day.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
Good evening all

It has been freezing here all day. I didn't take my coat off once at work today, it only warmed up as we were about to leave

I bought a wii console and wii fit today on ebay (before I left for work), I must lose some weight and tone up or I wont fit into my Crufts suit!

I hope you have all had a good day.
Really Gerry, are you going to Crufts?? How exciting!!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
Really Gerry, are you going to Crufts?? How exciting!!
We go every year, Rufus and Kia both won their classes in 2008 and Rufus went best dog. We only managed a 3rd last year with Rufus. It depends if he behaves himself!

We are booked into a hotel for 2 nights, last time we did this the dogs were treated like royalty!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top