Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 11:08 AM

Katie Price and Alex Reid

They've been and got married already She didn't waste any time did she. I wonder what would have happened if he had lost CBB, would she still have wanted to marry him I wonder. Still, congratulations to them both and lets hope this marriage lasts a bit longer for her.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 11:17 AM

Re: Katie Price and Alex Reid

Just a bit more info for any fans of them .....

They had a secret ceremony at the Wynn Hotel Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas with just family and friends.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 11:18 AM

Probably given him the bums rush! That marriage is doomed for failure - give it 3 months and it will go up in smoke! He is an idiot if he can't see her for what she is a gold digger who sits on the back of other people to make a name for herself. I never had much time for Alex but after seeing him on CBB I kind of changed my mind but not now - he is spineless and gormless!

Many thanks for the info
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 01:24 PM

Well, it's probably good for another couple of million in exclusive magazine photo deals, etc. etc.

And she might manage to squeeze another baby out of this as well. (Am I cynical or what??)
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 01:52 PM

I wish she would just go away and look after her children, I am fed up with hearing about this woman's sordid life, its all to keep her profile in the papers.

Wasn't she recently voted most hated woman in Britain. A very poor role model for our young people.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 03:11 PM

Personally I couldn't care an iota about Katie Price but I do feel extremely sorry for her children ....... what a pity Peter couldn't have full custody of them!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
A very poor role model for our young people.
Exactly what I've been saying for years MM, . . programs like Eastenders and the way some of the " stars " in that soap behave in private life send out all the wrong signals to teenagers, . . that creep who plays Phil was a " dogger " by all accounts, . . the girl who was his partner left him a while back, . . he was actually filming her with other men in car parks.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 04:40 PM

She is an excuse for a human being!!!!
Lynne
Lancs, UK
Lynne is female  Lynne has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 05:30 PM

I didn't even know she had got divorced from the other one, what makes this woman so popular she certainly isn't anything to look at, in fact she is horrid. so she has got married again, for how long.
Alicat
West Berkshire

03-02-2010, 08:01 PM

So you're all not keen on her then I'm not either, in fact I can't stand her but you just can't seem to get away from her, she seems to be on everything at the moment. It's a pity they don't go and live in the USA, let them put up with her for a while.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top