Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 08:23 PM

Re: Katie Price and Alex Reid

She tried that but they didn't like her there either...I think the mags these days wouldn't function without Katie Price ,Kerry Katona or Posh.... Very sad people IMO
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 11:03 PM

Have no time for her......just feel so sorry for the children
chelsea
New Member!
kent
chelsea is female 

04-02-2010, 03:06 PM

I cant stand her i feel sorry for Pete i think he should have hes children live with him poor little things now this is daddy number 3 for her frist son and daddy number 2 for petes children its just nor fare on them you would think she would no better shes just a s--g i think sorry to say i bet this one wont last long give them 3 months
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2010, 05:16 PM

I didn't see this, but Peter Andre was interviewed by Kay Burley on Sky News today. He was there to plug his new album, but all she wanted to do was talk about Katie and Alex, even going so far as to ask Peter how he would feel if Alex tried to adopt his kids! Talk about insensitive...apparently he broke down and had to stop the interview.
chelsea
New Member!
kent
chelsea is female 

04-02-2010, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Miranda53 ->
I didn't see this, but Peter Andre was interviewed by Kay Burley on Sky News today. He was there to plug his new album, but all she wanted to do was talk about Katie and Alex, even going so far as to ask Peter how he would feel if Alex tried to adopt his kids! Talk about insensitive...apparently he broke down and had to stop the interview.
Yes i saw the interview he did break down i felt so sorry for him he loves hes kids
chelsea
New Member!
kent
chelsea is female 

04-02-2010, 05:49 PM

They done a vote to see if people thought Kay Burley was out of order 84% say she was

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was totally out of order on Pete to put him on live tv and provoke him by showing him Dwight Yorkes ridiculous comments and then say how about if you can't see your own kids? He is 1000 times more of a father to Harvey than Dwight could ever be and would do anything for his children. He was there to promote his tour and difficult things like this shouldn't have even been bought up. I hope Kay Burley thinks twice before asking such questions again..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top