Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2010, 08:18 AM

Snowy Thursday

Mornin all, . . I thought we'd seen the last of the white fluffy stuff but it came down last night again, . . it's only an inch but some roads up north are blocked, . . the A9 at Pitlochry is closed both ways due to an accident, . . that'll be fun up there today, it's the major trunk route to Inverness.

Anyways, . . take care oFFers and look out for the pot holes, . . they're covered in snow.
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2010, 08:51 AM

Re: Snowy Thursday

Morning Nero and all -we've been lucky over here in east anglia -it all looks fairly bright out there [wish I could say the same for my brain this morning!]
Lynne
Lancs, UK
Lynne is female  Lynne has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2010, 09:31 AM

Good morning Nero, Chr1st1an, I have just come back from taking my dog out some places it is really Icy and others it is slowly thawing, hope you have a good day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Morning Denis and All

Snow started here yesterday afternoon and kept up all night. White everywhere and horrid. Thought it had gone for good! Hate the stuff.

Hope everyone will have a lovely day though, no matter what the weather is like

Take care.
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2010, 01:15 PM

Just wet and miserable down here in Buckinghamshire today, no sign of snow. I think I had enough in January to last me the rest of this winter anyway, thank you very much .

Keep warm, all of you in the snowy North!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2010, 01:17 PM

Fine rain and dreary 8ºC here, better than the snow but nowhere near as pretty to look at!

Spring is another day nearer folks!
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2010, 01:26 PM

Wet all morning here in the Midlands. My morning was spent doing the washing and ironing and watching the birds in the garden. One bright spot, the snowdrops are in flower.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2010, 02:18 PM

Afternoon all

We have had rain, no more of the white stuff thank goodness.

Pip has been to the vets for his 2nd vaccs. he screamed all the way there and all the way back. Fiji has had her eye checked over and it is doing very well, no more buster collar for the poor girl.

Pip is booked in for his microchip next week and we plan a walk around Petersfield and a shop in Pampurred pets for a new collar and lead, its market day so will be nice and busy for him. That will be his last visit to the vet for a while I hope.

Have a good day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2010, 05:37 PM

Beautiful sunny day here, the calm before the storm. It's 0 (34 F), not windy. Just got back from Whole Foods, it was a complete madhouse with people stocking up before the big storm tomorrow/Saturday. Checkout lines very long, even the Express. Got gin also, am all set; they are hedging on the amount of snow expected, anything from 12 to 21"; whatever, it's going to be another BAD one. Too much Winter!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2010, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Beautiful sunny day here, the calm before the storm. It's 0 (34 F), not windy. Just got back from Whole Foods, it was a complete madhouse with people stocking up before the big storm tomorrow/Saturday. Checkout lines very long, even the Express. Got gin also, am all set; they are hedging on the amount of snow expected, anything from 12 to 21"; whatever, it's going to be another BAD one. Too much Winter!
Thats a lot of inches of snow Dandysmom Least you're stocked up and got your Gin at the ready Stay safe and keep warm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top