Join for free
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2010, 08:51 AM

Good saturday morning

-and its the start of six nations rugby internationals --yay! Have a good one folks
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2010, 01:00 PM

Re: Good saturday morning

Morning Christian and Everyone and hope you all have a good Saturday.

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2010, 02:46 PM

Yay - 6 Nations!

Lovely day again - feel sorry for Dandysmom. Look at the weather she's having

We've just bought a new dining table/chairs/sideboard - the revamped living room is nearly finished. Well, furniture-wise. New coat of paint and new curtains will complete the job.

Have a good day - whatever you are doing
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2010, 05:39 PM

Reporting in with the weather report: this is one of the worst storms I can remember. The entire area is immobilized, Federal and local governments closed, as are all malls, schools and airports. It's still snowing, has been since 11 am yesterday and will continue thru 10 pm tonight. Unofficial totals here in Glover Park 21". No mail, no newspaper (I'm lost without that!) Tried shoveling but it's so wet and heavy that I gave up after 3 steps and will wait till a neighbor digs me out. It's -4 (25 F) now. The TV stations have dropped the usual programming and are doing all weather all day. No buses running and the subway is only running the underground stations. Lord help us!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2010, 05:49 PM

Goodness Eileen, that is bad there! I saw some of the scenes from Washington on the news here earlier and it looks chaotic.

Your best bet is to stay safely indoors, don't worry too much about getting out to clear your path.... it's not worth a slip and a broken hip or leg.

Good thing you were able to stock up with food to cover you for a few days.

Stay warm and take great care..
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2010, 07:57 PM

Evenin all, . . I'm bit late today, . . I hate weekends, . . nothing but pointless pundits blabbering on about stupid sport, . . I normally like watching News24 on BBC but not at weekends, . . why don't they have a separate channel to dissect and post-mortem every little nuance of each game ?

Have a nice evening oFFers.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top