Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2010, 06:15 AM

Damp Sunday

Mornin oFFers, .. I'm up early to let Nero out, . . he has a tricky tum poor lad, . . he was boaking something fierce, then he dashed down stairs with me in hot pursuit, . . he's OK now, . . must've choked on something.

Anyways, . . I digress, . . have a decent one, . . and watch your speed if you drive, . . you know it makes sense.
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2010, 09:08 AM

Re: Damp Sunday

Morning Nero -and Nero -I hope Nero is OK now -Nero [my brain hurts!]
Lynne
Lancs, UK
Lynne is female  Lynne has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2010, 09:25 AM

Morning Nero, Chr1st1an and all who follow damp here to, hope your dog is ok Nero.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2010, 11:00 AM

Morning all, its raining, and I mean raining....nothing planned for today, just see how it goes...have a good one everybody....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2010, 11:04 AM

Morning all, dull and cold here. Mustn't grumble though when I think what Dandysmom is going through I've read 100s of 1,000s of people are without power in Washington and nearby states..... I do hope you are ok and still connected Eileen.

I hope Nero-dog is feeling better now...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2010, 11:36 AM

Morning Denis and All Hope everyone will enjoy their Sunday.

Hope too that Nero is OK now. Big hugs to him from me and doggy licks from Loki.

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2010, 11:45 AM

Good morning all - just a dull dry day here, nothing to cheer or jeer
I'm off to mum's shortly
Have a good day everyone - special thoughts for Eileen in DC
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2010, 04:24 PM

Thank you friends, . . the lad's fine, . . dogs lick themselves and swallow some of their hair, .. stupid boy.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2010, 05:55 PM

Hi, all!~ Bitterly cold, -6 (20 F), but loads of brilliant sunshine which will help melt the monumental piles of snow. Still snowbound, my neighbors havent' started digging themselves out yet, so my walk is still impassable; hope someone will shovel soon! Two feet of heavy wet snow is too much for me. Getting a bit of cabin fever, and of course there was no newspaper delivery again; annoying as while the news is on TV and the computer, it's not the same. No comics!! No Dear Abby! Other than that, all's well. My street is partially plowed, and the buses not running yet.

I didn't know dogs got hairballs, Nero!
nero
Central Scotland

07-02-2010, 07:30 PM

Good to hear you're relatively secure DM, . . stay indoors 'till the paths are clear, . . and get a large bag of salt for the thaw.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top