Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 08:43 AM

Monday -monday----

-remember the Mamas and Papas song....? Anyway hope you all have a good one
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 09:24 AM

Re: Monday -monday----

Wonderful song, still love "The Mamas andPapas"..........oh yes and its snowing here hopefully it wont lie

Jeanette
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 10:16 AM

Morning Christian and All

Bright up here so far but forecasted for rain in a wee while! Hope the snow doesn't last long for you Jeanette

Take care all.

Rose
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 10:37 AM

Morning all!

Still quite dull but dry here, I have an appointment with the hygienist this morning - how I dread all that poking and prodding into you gums!

Have a good day everyone!
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 11:42 AM

Dull but very mild here at the moment ...Hope those of you that have snow that it soon goes away .... Not doing a lot today as hubby ill in bed.... Have a good day all...
Sue
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 05:05 PM

ooooh it's cold - or it feels cold. There's a nasty wind direct from Russia I think
We've been to daytime 'pictures' (I still find 'cinema' a strange word and have never really used the american 'movies'). Saw Invictus - very good; I'll recommend it. I don't think you need be a sports fan or a rugby buff to appreciate it
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 05:36 PM

Nothing's new here, still snowbound. It's sunny, -6 degrees (21 F), Jim's handyman can't get in, no buses, so no shoveling walks; Jim isn't doing it as he's almost as old as I am and not going to tackle it himself this time. I have e-mails in to a few people who advertise they'll shovel, so keep your fingers crossed that I'll get a response!!

To add insult to injury, it's going to snow again Tuesday
afternoon/evening! Federal government, schools closed, no mail, no newspaper, no buses. Getting cabin fever!

Chr1st1an - coincidence, I started the Daily on Catsey with the same heading!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Morning all!

Still quite dull but dry here, I have an appointment with the hygienist this morning - how I dread all that poking and prodding into you gums!

Have a good day everyone!
I have appointment on Wednesday with Hygienist Mags...I hate going, you go in with no problems and come out with toothache after the prodding etc.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
I have appointment on Wednesday with Hygienist Mags...I hate going, you go in with no problems and come out with toothache after the prodding etc.
Good luck Merz! I would sooner see the dentist than the hygienist
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2010, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good luck Merz! I would sooner see the dentist than the hygienist
So would I Mags. My dentist is really good....my hygienist seems to take great pleasure in seeing me suffer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top