Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:57 PM

Motivation

Are you sometimes all set to something but when it comes to the time, you simply can't be bothered? Do you put things off until a later date?

I was meant to visit the gym this afternoon but I got settled on here with a coffee and simply can't be bothered now. I know I'll regret it later and wish that I had gone
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:59 PM

Re: Motivation

Yes, no motivation for washing, ironing etc & the dust is multiplying too.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Yes, no motivation for washing, ironing etc & the dust is multiplying too.
I understand about household chores being a pain, Tiffany. They can be put off a few days, but I look forward to my main training session on a Friday and today for some reason I can't be bothered. I'll hate myself later for not going.

Someone give me a kick up the butt please?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I understand about household chores being a pain, Tiffany. They can be put off a few days, but I look forward to my main training session on a Friday and today for some reason I can't be bothered. I'll hate myself later for not going.

Someone give me a kick up the butt please?
You'l go next week then Floydy. Do some exercises at home for now.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 04:14 PM

I do it all the time Floydy. Sometimes I have to force myself to do something, the odd thing is that I am not generally lazy. I think maybe the hot weather isn't helping.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

17-08-2018, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
You'l go next week then Floydy. Do some exercises at home for now.
Aw that's no good, Tiffany. I need a shove right now!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

17-08-2018, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I do it all the time Floydy. Sometimes I have to force myself to do something, the odd thing is that I am not generally lazy. I think maybe the hot weather isn't helping.
It's awful isn't it mate?
I sometimes have a big long list of things that need doing or sorting out and it's weeks before I get around to doing them.
Once I get started though I can't stop, especially with DIY things. I hate it all being on the back burner, or having things in the back of my mind!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 04:26 PM

I've been ready to go swimming since 1pm
My bag is still on the floor by the front door where I left it!

It's PJs party in the Candy Bar later and probably an Indian takeaway night so I'm going to SERIOUSLY regret it if I don't get up soon!

Get up Floydy you lazy arsed mong!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I've been ready to go swimming since 1pm
My bag is still on the floor by the front door where I left it!

It's PJs party in the Candy Bar later and probably an Indian takeaway night so I'm going to SERIOUSLY regret it if I don't get up soon!

Get up Floydy you lazy arsed mong!!!
Mong!

Have you started on the Vino already?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Mong!

Have you started on the Vino already?
No i might be going swimming in a minute!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top