Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 11:53 PM

Re: Are You A Follower Or, A Leader?

Muddy
there is always the question , Do you believe in love at first sight?
if she says no then the reply would be stay there and I will be back in a moment.
If she says yes then the reply would be good I would not have to go away for a couple for a moments.

Far better than saying you've pulled, your place or mine?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:04 AM

I'm sure I started a thread like this a couple of years ago.

Whatever, I'm a bit of both actually depending on the type of situation I end up in.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I'm sure I started a thread like this a couple of years ago.

Whatever, I'm a bit of both actually depending on the type of situation I end up in.
I wasn’t aware of that. It just came into my head tonight.
Ask the moderators to merge the two threads, if you like?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Muddy
there is always the question , Do you believe in love at first sight?
if she says no then the reply would be stay there and I will be back in a moment.
If she says yes then the reply would be good I would not have to go away for a couple for a moments.

Far better than saying you've pulled, your place or mine?
Don’t tell me there are women out there who fall for this old chestnut ?
Yea Gods You need to update your charm offensive
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It wasn't a criticism, Art. Merely an observation.
There's nothing wrong with a re-boot
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 12:39 AM

Muddy
I don't actually use them any more , married life suits me and Sue would kill me anyway .

The answer to a long and happy marriage is just to say "yes dear" to whatever she says. That drives her mad.

I am the boss when I am allowed to be

Seriously though since that spell in hospital when I almost died, it has made me realise how valuable life is, and if I can put a smile on someone face !!!!!!!!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

12-08-2019, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

What a woman is thinking to us men is a mystery. Usually scattered thoughts are what attracts us. One minute they can be talking about the way they cook food and suddenly in the next sentence be chatting about clothing then switch again to hobbies, AMAZING so it is.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 01:00 AM

Was this thread about following or leading?..or sex?..If the former, I know I am capable of being a leader and I have been many times. Successfully I think. I will lead if I have to but leadership is not something I actively seek for it's own sake. Many people who fancy themselves as leaders are not. They're just bullies. And they nearly always fail. I will follow a good leader if they are the right one for the job and have their mind on the task(s) not themselves in the mirror or the sound of their own voice. Leadership or lack of it is the reason why the US and the UK are so angry and confused right now IMO. And why countries like New Zealand - with their absolute model of good leadership - are doing so well. But if the thread has switched to the second subject - no comment.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

12-08-2019, 01:12 AM

keezoy

You are completely right at least about UK leadership or lack of. For far to long we have had Prime Ministers with no back bone ,as we say here. Ever since Margaret Thatcher, like her or loathe her when she was PM, she led this country with firm decisions, without her we would have lost the Falkland Islands to the Argentines for example. She had guts, so lacking in our recent PM's today.

Most people are completely fed up with the Brexit issue, we should have got out as soon as the vote to go was announced.
All this should we do this or that would have been sorted.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Many people who fancy themselves as leaders are not. They're just bullies who have their mind on themselves in the mirror or the sound of their own voice.
So true .....

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top