Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 01:47 AM

Re: Are You A Follower Or, A Leader?

Yep I am reluctant to judge Boris right now. One he is a long way from us in a totally different region with a totally different set of circumstances. And two judgement of anyone before they have had a chance to prove themselves in the job - and that included Trump - is not my style. Like Trump, He is what we call here a "vegemite" politician. A populist. YOu either love him or hate him. The real substance I guess is yet to be seen when he has to grapple with the leadership of a real country full of real people - not just a microphone. On the other hand Trump has had nearly three years. The mid terms are looming. Maybe then we will see if the populist honeymoon is over or if America really is doomed. Trump's daughter Ivanka is one of his main "advisors". She sent a tweet to Boris.."Congratulations to the new "prim" (sic.. I think) minister of the "United Kingston"..Oh dear.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 08:44 AM

I don't follow anyone, never have, and I don't expect people to follow me.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 09:02 AM

I'm a bit of both I think although I am a good organiser.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 09:26 AM

I have lead and followed in my time. It depends on if I'm happy to follow. If not, I'll go my own way and if others want to follow, that's OK.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 09:32 AM

I don't follow people, that's creepy!
I have been followed, both times it was by men wearing macs.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I don't follow people, that's creepy!
I have been followed, both times it was by men wearing macs.
oh no, they didn't get it out did they
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 09:54 AM

I've never been a member of a club, association, religion, union, political party. I've spent most on my working life self-employed, my own boss.

So neither a follower nor a leader be me. I do my own thing.
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 09:56 AM

I'm neither a follower nor a leader, I like to plough my own furrow - as the saying goes. I can take charge in a crisis if needs be but I am not interested in what others do, or own, and don't tend to follow anyone's lead.

Like the sticker that sometimes used to appear in the back window of some cars: 'Don't follow me, I'm lost'
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 10:14 AM

Don't follow me I'm lost...I like that Margaret it about sums me up too

I'm not a follower that's for sure.....I never successfully joined a group in my life....not even the Brownies or Guides....joining this forum is about as near a group as I get....and I'm.mostly ignored here
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Don't follow me I'm lost...I like that Margaret it about sums me up too

I'm not a follower that's for sure.....I never successfully joined a group in my life....not even the Brownies or Guides....joining this forum is about as near a group as I get....and I'm.mostly ignored here

join the club

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top