Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2014, 12:32 PM

Re: What weather reports amuse you?

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
On the news early this morning, parts of South East Canada (Ontario???/Nova Scotia???) have had power outages (in the uk we say power cuts) due to a hurricane which weakened into a tropical storm and brought large amounts of wind and rain. Has South East Canada suddenly moved a lot further south into the tropical regions???
Ontario is affected by the the Gulf of Mexico & Bermuda. Our summers are a lot hotter & more humid than yours & I believe last time I looked, Old Blimey was more north of Ontario! Check a map & lemme know. I'm on a phone so its hard getting a full map.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2014, 12:38 PM

Nevermind, I just checked. Ottawa Ontario which is SE Ontario is about parallel with Nantes, France as the crow flies.

Toronto which is Southern Ontario, where I'm from, is even further south than that. I believe the UK is north of France??
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2014, 05:22 PM

Best weather reports are snow, hail, rain,high winds..sunshine..and tornado's..

Covers about everything..and after all, what the hell can you do about the weather??
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2014, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
Best weather reports are snow, hail, rain,high winds..sunshine..and tornado's..

Covers about everything..and after all, what the hell can you do about the weather??

Simple answer Lilac darlin' - take cover!!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top