Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Uff
Scotland
Uff is female  Uff has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2015, 10:35 PM

Re: Online Friends.

Originally Posted by Marion ->
Just to let you know I met my online friend at lunch time from the station, and well, I think if she lived closer I would be over the moon. She is great, so friendly, don't think we have stopped talking since she got here.
Think we are going to have a lovely few days together.
I'm really pleased to hear that Marion. Enjoy your time with her.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Carol, just seen they've got quite a big selection on Amazon. If you google "car aerial toppers" you'll find them.
Thanks Mups. I've just seen a sunflower one that I like.
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
I've just noticed that Aysa and Marion are both from Norfolk and joined the forum at the same time !!
I have seen that Aysa and I both come from Norfolk, and if you look again, you will see DocHolliday also comes from Norfolk, but as far as I know we have never met, well, not so far, but in this day and age................................lol
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2015, 09:50 AM

Perhaps you'll have a meet up sometime

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top