Join for free
Page 22 of 132 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2017, 09:33 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

I'm in deep trouble.

My fiancée has found out about my girlfriend and they're both on their way to my house.

I'd better send the wife to the shops or something.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2017, 10:08 PM

On a visit to London, an Australian applied for a job as a royal footman. Armed with his references from his previous job, he went along to the interview, where he was asked to drop his trousers.

Seeing the Australian's puzzled expression, the interviewer explained, "Don't worry, it's merely a formality. You see, footmen are often required to wear kilts when accompanying the Queen to Balmoral, so we like to examine the knees of applicants to check for any unsightly scars."

The Aussie duly dropped his trousers to allow his knees to be inspected.

"Excellent," said the interviewer. "Now could you show me your testimonials?"

Thirty seconds later, the Aussie found himself lying in the corridor, nursing a black eye.

"Strewth," he said, picking himself up and dusting himself down. "I reckon I'd have got that job if I'd known the lingo a little better."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 09:54 PM

A man was sitting in a bar looking depressed, when a woman approached and asked him what was wrong. He told her sadly that his girlfriend just left him and, after some pressuring, admitted that it was because he was just too kinky for her.

"What a coincidence!" exclaimed the woman. "My boyfriend just left me for the same reason."

The two hit it off and, after a few drinks, decided to go back to her place as it was nearer.

The woman left the man alone in the living room and disappeared into the bedroom. After ten minutes she reappeared dressed in full leather and chains, with whip and gag in hand, only to see the man about to leave.

"Where are you going?" she asked. "I thought you were kinky."

"I am," he replied. "I shagged your cat and just took a shit in your handbag. I'm off home now."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
A man was sitting in a bar looking depressed, when a woman approached and asked him what was wrong. He told her sadly that his girlfriend just left him and, after some pressuring, admitted that it was because he was just too kinky for her.

"What a coincidence!" exclaimed the woman. "My boyfriend just left me for the same reason."

The two hit it off and, after a few drinks, decided to go back to her place as it was nearer.

The woman left the man alone in the living room and disappeared into the bedroom. After ten minutes she reappeared dressed in full leather and chains, with whip and gag in hand, only to see the man about to leave.

"Where are you going?" she asked. "I thought you were kinky."

"I am," he replied. "I shagged your cat and just took a shit in your handbag. I'm off home now."
@ Sir JBR
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

14-07-2017, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
@ Sir JBR
Thank you, but I feel you are a little premature. I have not been awarded my KCB.

Yet.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2017, 10:00 PM

This maths test can predict your favourite film. Not sure how it works but it does. Mine was Star Wars.

DON'T PEEP!

Pick a number between 1 and 9.
Multiply by 3.
Add 3 to that number.
Multiply by 3 again.
Add the 2 digits together.

Now discover your favourite film from the list below

3. Oliver Twist.

4. Star Wars.

5. Forrest Gump.

6. Saving Private Ryan.

7. Jaws.

8. Grease.

9. The Art of Buggery With Oiled-Up Lady Boys.

10. Mary Poppins.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

14-07-2017, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
This maths test can predict your favourite film. Not sure how it works but it does. Mine was Star Wars.

DON'T PEEP!

Multiply by 3.
Add 3 to that number.
Multiply by 3 again.

3. Oliver Twist.

4. Star Wars.

5. Forrest Gump.

6. Saving Private Ryan.

7. Jaws.

8. Grease.

10. Mary Poppins.
Wow, how strange.

I tried several different numbers and the result was always 'The Art of Buggery With Oiled-Up Lady Boys'!

Now how could it possibly know?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

14-07-2017, 11:29 PM

My son was sent home from school for swearing.
I said to him, "What did you say?"

He replied, "I used the C word."

I said, "That wasn't clever, was it?"

"No," he said. "It was c**t."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

14-07-2017, 11:31 PM

The teacher draws a penis on the board, then asks, "Does anyone know what this is?"

Little Johnny says, "Yes, my dad has two of them: a small one for weeing and a big one for cleaning the babysitter's teeth."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

DON'T PEEP!

Multiply by 3.
Add 3 to that number.
Multiply by 3 again.

3. Oliver Twist.

4. Star Wars.

5. Forrest Gump.

6. Saving Private Ryan.

7. Jaws.

8. Grease.

10. Mary Poppins.
Very clever. I got Jaws which is spot on but then I was always crap at maths.

Page 22 of 132 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top