Join for free
Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 09:34 PM

Re: EU Caving in on Fisheries

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Nah, can't be much information in it if it was in the news just one day.

Most news is.

Rumour has it you won't be getting your 39 billion (or whats left of it) because you didn't comply with A50 and tell us the future trading relationship.

Oh dear - better get grovelling or you must pay the bill.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
They don't care - why do you think i have an audience ? I don't think anyone reads this except you but I must admit it is quite funny reading your replies which is the only reason why I do it. I'll post another thread starter on Tuesday if I get time. Only cowards and trolls wouldn't dare start a thread of their own.

If you read any newspaper article from around the 19th May you can see the content of the letter sent to barnier the clown for yourself.
Oh, I read your posts, simply for the entertainment of seeing you run rings around him!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh, I read your posts, simply for the entertainment of seeing you run rings around him!

Haha thanks JBR
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 10:18 PM

You can actually understand his rantings?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 10:19 PM

Most news is.

Rumour has it you won't be getting your 39 billion (or whats left of it) because you didn't comply with A50 and tell us the future trading relationship.

Oh dear - better get grovelling or you must pay the bill.
That's what it is, a rumour. Haven't you understood the meaning of the political declaration? You have a lot of catching up to do.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

22-05-2020, 10:30 PM

That's what it is, a rumour. Haven't you understood the meaning of the political declaration? You have a lot of catching up to do.

Read all the news reports you will see for yourself. Unless your too afraid of the truth and want to stay in denial.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

22-05-2020, 10:43 PM

Read all the news reports you will see for yourself. Unless your too afraid of the truth and want to stay in denial.
I will wait in tranquility. Btw, you yourself called it a rumour.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

23-05-2020, 09:51 AM

I will wait in tranquility. Btw, you yourself called it a rumour.

Here is another one you might like.

Sing along .... "its beginning to look a lot like, Norwaaaaay"

Sound familiar ?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12...d-Frost-update
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 10:12 AM

Here is another one you might like.

Sing along .... "its beginning to look a lot like, Norwaaaaay"

Sound familiar ?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12...d-Frost-update
Sounds to me like the EU negotiators, or rather dictators, are continuing their discussions on the basis that they expect to continue their existing fisheries policy and wondering how to divide up our fishing waters!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

23-05-2020, 10:20 AM

Sounds to me like the EU negotiators, or rather dictators, are continuing their discussions on the basis that they expect to continue their existing fisheries policy and wondering how to divide up our fishing waters!

Sounds like publishing our legal texts for an FTA complete with support in intelligence, defence etc has cause the businesses in the 27 to point the finger at Barnier to get the trade arrangements sorted.

The EU has caved in completely and realised that they don't have a choice in fisheries, its non negotiable and little to do with the FTA anyway.

Joint agreement with Norway already signed and now the joint agreement with the EU looks to be done - which means the EU flow our rules on our fisheries in our territorial waters.

Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top