Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 09:36 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Hi Alan,

You must have quite a big garden with all those plants you have planted.

I only wished our garden was bigger, we do have 27 Standard Roses though.
It's not all that big Susie but I have flower borders all the way around my front and back lawns as well as quite a few planters.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 09:48 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull morning here.
I am still waiting for a quote from the plumber to do some jobs in the bathroom. Apparently he is very busy which I guess is a good sign.

I am off to take a back a new strip light I bought for the garage which doesn't work then I am going to look at some curtain fabric.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 09:52 AM

Morning all. Had woken up at 6.50, took a coffee and tablets back to bed, watched a prog on catch up, then went back to sleep till gone 9. It's the diazepam! Good job I don't intend taking the fully prescribed 4 a day.

Better not drive either (not that I intend to for a few days, no need) till I can get the dosage right for me. Might need to start at 1 a day.

Laters...
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 10:26 AM

Morning everyone, been to Docs this morning
just a review, been shopping for the Bank Hols
Everything sorted now, gona get a Coffee, no work now until Tuesday lol..

Shazy..
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 11:02 AM

Morning everyone......great pic
Hope your feeling better Jazzi.

Sun is shining wow that's a shock.
TGI Friday (and a bank holiday at that).

A few wets tonight methinks.

Hope you all have a great day and weekend ahead......

H
Itzliz
United kingdom...
Itzliz is female 

02-05-2014, 11:29 AM

Morning Everyone...
Lovely day here, sunny an all that but chilly when you in the shade...
Been shopping this morning after taking Grandson to school...Long weekend now for the children...Nothing planned for the Bank Holidays everywhere gonna be packed anyway.. Feet up an seize the momant lol.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 11:50 AM

Good morning all, the weather is not bad now but it's supposed to be great at the weekend so the wife and me are heading off for a few days to the sunny south east, Wexford to be exact, see you all soon, and take care Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 12:36 PM

Hi to everyone overcast but dry at the moment.

Nothing planned for the Bank Holiday here either, probably spend it pottering in the garden. My husband is waiting for an appointment with the cardiologist after a visit to the doctor yesterday after experiencing a few chest pains.

I hope everyone has a pleasant weekend whatever your plans
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good morning all, the weather is not bad now but it's supposed to be great at the weekend so the wife and me are heading off for a few days to the sunny south east, Wexford to be exact, see you all soon, and take care Folks.
Enjoy your few days away, Jem
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 01:49 PM

Not bad thanks Harry. Resting.

To anyone taking advantage of the BHM, enjoy. Thinking of doing something myself.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top