Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 12:13 AM

Dad! Mum! Please, I can explain

Have you ever been caught red-handed by your parents while doing something they shouldn't know?

My elder sister and I snuck out the house once to meet her boyfriend who had ‘borrowed’ his dad’s car. Of course, the cops caught us just as we skipped the fence of our property.

My sister and I in our nightdresses with socks on. I was terrified. I have never seen my sister plead so much in her life. She begged and cried with the cops.

They eventually let us off the hook with a scolding and we quickly jumped over the fence and crept back into the house and into bed.

Her boyfriend was not so lucky, he got hauled off to the police station where is dad was called to go fetch him and the impounded car. He got a very strict punishment.

Go on, share your stories
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 01:08 AM

Re: Dad! Mum! Please, I can explain

I did go to Sunday School without wearing a tie once,never again!

I have to ask,why did you both go on your sister's date and why were you only wearing night wear ?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
I did go to Sunday School without wearing a tie once,never again!

I have to ask,why did you both go on your sister's date and why were you only wearing night wear ?
Parents were really strict so my sister was not permitted to go on dates. We snuck out the house and had no time to change. Clearly, we didn’t think this through. I was her wingman
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 11:56 AM

Done loads of stuff, but too smart to have ever been caught...
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:48 AM

Not my parents, no.

I did get caught by my Aunt when she came into my tent that was pitched next to her and my Uncle's caravan, and caught me snogging my Lovely Cousin.

Of the three of us, only one was embarrassed.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 07:19 AM

Is that legal?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Is that legal?
Does it matter?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:36 PM

Dad! Mum! Please can I have some more?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Does it matter?
Depends what constituted the Tent Pole.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Have you ever been caught red-handed by your parents while doing something they shouldn't know?
Oh I'm sure I have, no doubt several times.

I just can't remember what it was.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top