Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 04:45 PM

Re: Anti-Vaxxers

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
We have a Shark too. Best vacuum I've ever used. I like the extra long cord that comes with it too. Plus it in in the hall and I can vacuum the whole bungalow without needing to keeping unplugging and plugging in a different socket.
We've got a cordless shark for upstairs. Bit of a bind to clean out my daughter's hairs (is shedding really normal??), despite the anti thingy technology which the ads claim prevent it.
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 05:31 PM

Henry sucks.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Henry is a bit pervy. Always lurking on the floor looking up your skirt. Don't even start me off on what he wants to do with his nose!

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 09:29 PM

Speaking as the owner of a Vax cordless upright hoover for over six years and I can honestly say it has been brilliant and always does a first class job of cleaning.....

However, within six months of owning the vax the wheel fell off. Fair doos to John Lewis who replaced the machine in an instant. Six months later the wheel fell off again....

Being an engineer I repaired it myself, I also repaired the other wheel when it fell off. So although I have no complaints about it's ability to clean, unless you have the knowledge and inclination to rebuild the rolling stock, I wouldn't recommend them....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top