Join for free
Page 14 of 17 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:01 AM

Re: Trump has gone

Back again Bread! Not going anywhere. I won't hammer you about answering my question anymore. You say you answered it 3 times..You answered it 0 times. YOu know the question?..How would you feel etc..But you have to ignore it don't you. Because you know that there is no answer to it that you can bear to give. Because it will cause you to to shoot yourself in the foot. So. moving right along. Here's another one. Have you ever lived in the US?..I don't mean visited. I mean lived there. For some period of time. Lived there, studied there?...Have you gotten to know the neighbourhood you live in?..Have you formed friendly relationships with people who live and work and run businesses nearby? Have you travelled across the country by air, road and railway?..Have you stayed in big cities and small towns? Have you had conversations with local politicians, school teachers, police, military and service workers? REad the local media?..YOu get the picture. Have you? Do you have American family and friends?..Well I have. IT takes more "clicks" and crap tabloid media to know a country and it's people.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 08:11 PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-55788359

Taiwan reports large incursion by Chinese warplanes.

This is something I feared would happen after Trump left. America needs to stand up to them..........now!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-55788359

Taiwan reports large incursion by Chinese warplanes.

This is something I feared would happen after Trump left. America needs to stand up to them..........now!

.. America have their guy in the White House now so China can do what they want again.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
.. America have their guy in the White House now so China can do what they want again.
Having an unstable madman in the White House was a huge advantage when it comes to unreasonable super-powers like the Chinese!

Biden needs to do the same! Threats count for more than reasonable negotiation with these power crazy nutters!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 09:35 PM

Having an unstable madman in the White House was a huge advantage when it comes to unreasonable super-powers like the Chinese!

Biden needs to do the same! Threats count for more than reasonable negotiation with these power crazy nutters!
It was because of Biden and Obama that the USA (and the world) got into this mess with China in the first place. The only person would stick up for the USA is now out of office and instead China have their bag man running the show.

Biden will screw the USA into the ground and then Harris will put the final boot in when she is handed the keys in 6 months time. By then, the White House will be run by the radical left with Harris doing whatever they demand and blaming the disaster all on conservatives, demonising businesses whilst joining the dots on social injustice.

Just remember the mess Biden and Obama made of the USA last time.

It's already starting to unravel and its only been a week.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Not that its any of your business, I used to work in Boston and Chicago and my last stint was in 2015, for a big drug company there. My project teams are in Texas, East Hanover and Boston who I have worked with for around 18 years on and off. My friends also live in Boston and I was in New York City in October 2019 for a long weekend with my girlfriend. I also know a bunch of people in Texas and Arizona who I work with in the music industry as a (sometimes paid) hobby in my spare time.

I also have lots of American friends living over here and I talk to my colleagues in the USA every day. I also talk to my colleagues in Switzerland, India and Ireland, who I also deal with.... every day.

I've also answered your questions 3 times. I suggest you check back on my replies, and just so you know, I'm also interested in USA politics as well as Swiss politics, European politics and UK politics.

Hardly "clicks and tabloid crap".

Looks like even after 1 week it's all unravelling because of your saviour, pervy Joe Biden.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...as-suspension/
No for what seems the hundredth time YOU go back and check the posts. GO back and read once again the question I asked you that you still HAVE NOT answered. ONe last time before I give up. And you deserve this hammering because your comments were vile and you should not be able to just get away with it. Here we are.

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEBODY PUBLICLY ACCUSED YOU OF BEING A PERVERT ?.....Got it ?

THat is the question Bread.

And Breitbart??..Is that where you get your "news" and informed opinion. IT is a far right rag. Everybody knows that.
keezoy
Australia

24-01-2021, 09:55 PM

China has been threatening and bullying Australia for over a year now. Read any reports on enormous tariffs being placed on our goods and other threats. They have been interfering with our social, business, political and educational institutions for years. Big business leaders in this country who have become very rich don't want to upset China and expect the government to kow tow to them. But our government has been standing up to China. We have not given in to their bullying and are getting on with our own alternative agenda. THere is plenty of reference to this if anyone cares to look into it. Clive Hamilton's "The Silent Invasion" is a good start. Australian warships have been sailing through the South China Sea despite their bullsh*t claims to it. WE are no superpower but if we can stand up to them the US and Britain certainly can.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 10:43 PM

You'll get nowhere with a dedicated Trump fanboy.
Everyone reads the news that suits their views.
Oh ,it rhymes
keezoy
Australia

24-01-2021, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
You'll get nowhere with a dedicated Trump fanboy.
Everyone reads the news that suits their views.
Oh ,it rhymes

Thanks. Yes I guess I know that but still it doesn't mean that he should not be called out for his vile and character assassinating comments. TRump has been impeached twice. Charges and court cases are awaiting him. He has openly proven he is a dictatorial maniac who has urged people to violence. Biden has never been charged for anything. Much of America sees him as a decent man who has been in public life for 50 years and has never been charged with anything. He wants to dedicate his remaining years to his country. Not himself. He can be a Trump cheerleader. But he shouldn't get away with filth like this. He needs to be called out and if I have to do it on my own, I will. But thanks again anyway.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 11:07 PM

Let Bygones be bygones.

Page 14 of 17 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top