Join for free
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 06:39 PM

Re: Trump has gone

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
The first thing I did this morning was put the American flag out.

To be living in a constitutional democracy - a government of our own choosing in which our elected officials are tasked to do our bidding and protect the rights of the people - is a remarkable privilege .
Indeed it is SM
When I saw the angry mob invading the Capitol building I was sad for the people of the USA this was not the US I know that sets a good example for other countries to follow.

Today watching the inauguration I 'felt' the old USA, democracy, good manners and a quiet calm voice restored .
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You don't know ?

You should pay more attention
where is the proof ? No proof ? Then shut the **** up
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

There's loads of proof and allegations including Biden responding to them. Just go and look for them, it's not my job to educate you.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 07:46 PM

It's easier to say someone's a pervert than to give a reasoned argument why you don't like them.It's the response of the terminally stupid.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Indeed it is SM
When I saw the angry mob invading the Capitol building I was sad for the people of the USA this was not the US I know that sets a good example for other countries to follow.

Today watching the inauguration I 'felt' the old USA, democracy, good manners and a quiet calm voice restored .
I felt the same way. I'm so happy to be back on track.

It is going to take quite some time to overcome the embarrassment of the Jan 6th invasion of the Capitol Building. Make no mistake about it. There are still fascists running loose , but at least they no longer have a "leader" in public office.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 07:54 PM

It's flawed but it is a democracy.If it were Russia,China or North Korea,Trump would still be in power.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 07:56 PM

What a waste of four years. Democrats fuelled by hatred of the Republicans are about to undo everything the previous administration has done with no thought for whether it's good or bad. If it's been suggested be the Republicans it must be bad. Exactly the reverse of four years ago.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 08:00 PM

I felt the same way. I'm so happy to be back on track.

It is going to take quite some time to overcome the embarrassment of the Jan 6th invasion of the Capitol Building. Make no mistake about it. There are still fascists running loose , but at least they no longer have a "leader" in public office.
BM I think many will see it as I do, a temporary aberration caused by a few disillusioned people succumbing to a cult following.

Maybe the fact that the riot happened had a good outcome in that it brought some people to their senses.
I have family and friends from the UK who have made their homes in the US and will sleep better tonight
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 08:00 PM

Whatever he said >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2021, 08:01 PM

The first Presidential speech in a while. He’s what America needs right now

Happy Inauguration Day America!

Click image for larger version

Name:	F6CD0F68-F1F1-4DF0-8BC9-804AED0DEE3A.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	14590

Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top