Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 10:04 PM

Re: Well..........

Originally Posted by PPHammer ->
Thanks - I am still looking around, but is there an allotment section?
Just gardening at the mo - we could petition the boss later if we think it worthwhile Not at this time of year though - let's not pretend we are out in all weathers to ensure the veg gets though - leave it till June when we can boast of our asparagus and early potatoes and salad veg etc
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 10:07 PM

Hi and welcome....... glad you decided to join us
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
"If I'd known then what I know now..." ?
good one, but I have found a quote and hope it now appears with my avatar. I love this avatar picture for some reason and I am not sure why.
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 10:14 PM

hey...it worked
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 10:15 PM

It's a good one too
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK

11-12-2009, 10:23 PM

thing is, it isn't mine but it sums things up.

I prefer the term adultescent to old btw
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 10:26 PM

Definitely a good one, PP! I like!

I live in the City with a small yard, but am prone to boasting about my tomatoes, hot peppers, and admit to a complete failure with potatoes this year. Tiny veg plot.
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK

11-12-2009, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Definitely a good one, PP! I like!

I live in the City with a small yard, but am prone to boasting about my tomatoes, hot peppers, and admit to a complete failure with potatoes this year. Tiny veg plot.

My tomatoes suffered from the blight this year Maybe next year it will be better. I have some great unusual varieties such as black cherry, striped etc Wish me luck
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 11:10 PM

Hi Paul and welcome
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 11:21 PM

mmm, I am going to get me a witty forum signature
My tomatoes suffered from the blight this year Maybe next year it will be better. I have some great unusual varieties such as black cherry, striped etc Wish me luck
First year I've had the blight here in the States, although it's been in the area. Can't rotate crops because of space limitations. I don't grow any of the heirloom varieties. usually stick to Super Marmande or Larissa. Luck wishes coming to you and our other gardeners for an excellent year in '10.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top