Join for free
Page 4 of 15 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 08:32 PM

Re: Is Boris a closet fascist who’s come out?

Like I said, lol!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Like I said, lol!
Hush, your neighbours might think you started a chicken farm.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 05:35 AM

Opposing is different to collaborating.

Collaborating is going over to Europe having meetings with the EU to garner support for your anti-referendum result agenda and to seek instruction from the foreign power that we are negotiating with on how to promote their interests over your own nation's interest such as Blair, Sturgeon, Grieve and many others have done............

How can you support that?
Do you have evidence that those you have named have sought and received instructions from foreign powers?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Do you have evidence that those you have named have sought and received instructions from foreign powers?
Can you prove they didn't??
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 08:41 AM

Really, I thought there was a right to peaceful opposition in this country but is seems the PM is trying to shut down opposition by labelling those who hold views different to his as “collaborators”.

Stifling opposition was a classic tactic of fascist movements along with nationalistic rhetoric

Very scary stuff indeed
As an aside, if I was running a Company, in which several board members were either siding with the competition or constantly talking down the quality of my products, I would look to sacking them all before they sank the company.

I can't think of a reason why I would not do so.

Can you?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 09:03 AM

Boris is doing the right thing.

Parliament voted overwhelmingly to leave the UK with or without a deal when they triggered A50 and approved the Withdrawal Bill. Calling them collaborators because they are trying to overturn the democratic will of the people, the decision they handed to the government and the result of a referendum is (as Nigel Farage puts it) a "coup against the people".

This is nothing to do with Boris being a fascist, its just another cheap shot smear campaign from Banchory to try to make a connection with people who voted to leave the EU with being a Nazi. To him, people who voted remain are kind people whereas people who voted leave are Nazi alt-right fascists. It's all quite pathetic - don't say I didn't warn you about the remainers going into full on crazy mode
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 09:06 AM

Gina Miller admitted receiving 400K from George Soros to try and scupper Brexit when she was in the Best for Britain Party.

Is that what you mean ?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
As an aside, if I was running a Company, in which several board members were either siding with the competition or constantly talking down the quality of my products, I would look to sacking them all before they sank the company.

I can't think of a reason why I would not do so.

Can you?
A company is not a democracy. If anything, a company is a dictatorship.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 12:58 PM

And yet it's a trait in which you yourself excel ,lol!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by moscow ->
like i said, the left resort to the f slur or the r slur when they have lost the argument ........ Thanks for illustrating mypoint so admirably.

Johnson is correct that there are remainers, lefty types and entitled, self interested elitists who have undermined our negotiating position, and therefore the policy position of the uk gov't, by supporting the eu position.

What is that if not collaborating with a foreign interest?

What part of 'collaborating ' do you not understand?

Page 4 of 15 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top