Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 05:54 PM

Re: I hate snakes

I pmd you to try for you to speak to your friend. Hoping you could have a word before taking it further.

This all could have been avoided if you had been supportive but no you make snide comments at me at an open forum.

Carry on
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
If I am the only one you've pm'ed....as you claim...who are the few and how do they know?

Divide the forum?....pm'ing people is underhanded and sneaky....making claims, asking for support, naming without providing proof first....that's nasty.

Name the members I have emailed, go on

I have proof been sent to admin.

Comments were seen on a thread.

I was emailed by supportive friends, is that what you mean. On my private email. Which you haven't got
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
I pmd you to try for you to speak to your friend. Hoping you could have a word before taking it further.

This all could have been avoided if you had been supportive but no you make snide comments at me at an open forum.

Carry on
Laughable.....you said in a thread that you had been threatened and it had been reported...then you pm'ed me telling me you'd been threatened.....no proof that this had happened....and you expected me to go to this person...armed with what...hearsay?

Earlier in that thread you'd also taken the piss out of said person.

I told you I wasn't interested and it had nothing to do with me, which it hadn't.

You then proceded to tell others, via pm.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I like snakes (not the human kind)
I like real snakes too, but the human kind are despicable.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 06:01 PM

You've just admitted you've discussed it with others..I wont be naming...yet...they are reading this and seeing your claims...
Goldielocks
Spain

16-03-2017, 06:03 PM

I suggest you read my previous comment Terry before you reply
Goldielocks
Spain

16-03-2017, 06:05 PM

I was emailed by supportive friends, is that what you mean. On my private email. Which you haven't got
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 06:07 PM

Perhaps this sort of thing is why Azz wants to get more helpers for Meg & Mags now. Who'd want to be a Mod ey.

I don't know what all this is about - I don't want to know, but I do wish it didn't happen, I thought everything had settled down nicely the last few months.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2017, 06:09 PM

Again you admit it....you've told others...have you provided proof of the threats?

You claim you pm'ed me to speak to the person concerned...and if I had this would have stopped you reporting it. How considerate of you.

This you posted on the forum at 4.39pm

I have just had a threat via emai or an ex colleagues has. Which has gone to mods

You pm'ed me 4 hours later at 8.31pm.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 06:17 PM

I don't like Spiders or Snakes........Wait...Hang on.....Where's me pencil that would make a good title to a song......

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top