Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 07:15 PM

Re: I hate snakes

If members condone this without knowing the full details and facts. Then shame on you.

Especially ladies on here.

I will make allowances for Terry as he is on morphine and they tend to have muddled thoughts

Terry only knows half the story.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 07:21 PM

I'm sure I'm not alone in not knowing the full details/facts,and I don't really know what the hell You are all on about....but I DO know I have nothing to be ashamed of....
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
If members condone this without knowing the full details and facts. Then shame on you.

I will make allowances for Terry as he is on morphine and they tend to have muddled thoughts

and whats your excuse for the false claims I've highlighted?

You've also confirnmed you didn't vtell me the whole story but expected me to support you without the facts.

If someone has done wrong then they deserve what they get....but please dont expect me to side with people on half stories and no proof being provided.

I dont condone threats but I also don't appreciate being contacted about shit when I'm in hospital......I certainly don't appreciate being told that had I responded in a favourable way(sided with you)this wouldn't have gone to the mods... when you had already reported it.

That is devious.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I'm sure I'm not alone in not knowing the full details/facts,and I don't really know what the hell You are all on about....but I DO know I have nothing to be ashamed of....
oooo I agree...nothing at all...you were fantastic
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->

Goldie ... calm down and behave.
Sad to say I do seem to know what this is about... or some of it.
Wish I hadn't logged on now.
Get your three little bears and chill out and cool down and stop letting loose arrows off in all directions.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
and whats your excuse for the false claims I've highlighted?

You've also confirnmed you didn't vtell me the whole story but expected me to support you without the facts.

If someone has done wrong then they deserve what they get....but please dont expect me to side with people on half stories and no proof being provided.

I dont condone threats but I also don't appreciate being contacted about shit when I'm in hospital......I certainly don't appreciate being told that had I responded in a favourable way(sided with you)this wouldn't have gone to the mods... when you had already reported it.

That is devious.
Oh .. I didn't know that. Then I'm sure they'll sort it.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
There was me thinking this was a thread about snakes, the reptile type!
Now, I can't tell you about the snakes in my garden, as no one will be interested!
I was going to do a riveting story about rattlesnakes, a toilet and Canada, but I don't think I will bother now
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

16-03-2017, 07:32 PM

oh I dunno ... it sounds like it has potential.
It doesn't involve that VIP poo stuff does it?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2017, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I was going to do a riveting story about rattlesnakes, a toilet and Canada, but I don't think I will bother now
Not Suffield?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 07:34 PM

Tipin, Why on earth are you jeopardising your health and your credibility by getting involved with something that is not your battle?!
Let those who are involved sort it... you're not the Equaliser...you know!!

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top