Join for free
Page 18 of 26 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 01:11 AM

Re: Additions and changes to our Mod team

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
It's a joke with Pum his humour has nobody ever cottoned on. I chose Pum because of his location, different time zone and he is an intelligent poster, ok he has a problem with cats but so has the Australian government

Goldie . . that was my humour too.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
I beg your pardon my report was sent in and being dealt with. I hope.

Exactly why Malcolm would be a good mod. That is why I nominated him for the same reason you stated.

I have never said in a thread Mags and Megs were not good mods.

Unless you have inside information then it's all a fairy story

Everyone just seems very desperate to me
No you didn't post it on the forum, but you did PM me suggesting that one of them favored the other person , in your dispute! Isn't that criticism of the mod concerned and suggesting she doesn't do a good job? I still have that PM
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:07 AM

Sheesh!..I see this is still going on....If the contents of Personal Messages are being aired then it's time for the padlock to come out Methinks.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:18 AM

I know collect the names that volunteer and lets put them to a referendum that seems to be a good way to go.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I know collect the names that volunteer and lets put them to a referendum that seems to be a good way to go.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 09:15 AM

Thanks for the nomination Goldie, but I could never be a mod on this forum as it is now....far too many rules and regs, far too strict application of those far too strict rules.
Time was when this place was a haven of relaxed modding but not any more.
This is not a complaint, you understand, more of an observation. I hope my observation does not break any of these rules.
I would nominate May, she is perfect for the job in my opinion, wise and tolerant and a good sense of humour too!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

19-03-2017, 09:34 AM

Long time no see Malcolm...welcome back and thanks for starting My day with a loud guffaw ....I like My freedom and independence too much to be tied to the Site in the job of Mod'...but ta anyway
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
No you didn't post it on the forum, but you did PM me suggesting that one of them favored the other person , in your dispute! Isn't that criticism of the mod concerned and suggesting she doesn't do a good job? I still have that PM
Twink this smacks of desperation.

Good for you. I never named any person. Any complaint is levelled against an organisation if I complain about Tesco then it is levelled at the whole organisation.

Look at complaints about the NHS for example when the public complain then you attack each individual staff member there. Unfortunately there is gagging orders in place. No right of reply.

I am sure two tough ladies have heard it all before as I have.

You however put yourself up as friend and confidant to us on F.

Do you not think I have not go to emails of complaint levelled at you or the management. Confidentiality it is not discussed ever.

You see you and I differ. I fight for those that haven't got a voice or are too frightened to speak up.

Words actually fail me.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Thanks for the nomination Goldie, but I could never be a mod on this forum as it is now....far too many rules and regs, far too strict application of those far too strict rules.
Time was when this place was a haven of relaxed modding but not any more.
This is not a complaint, you understand, more of an observation. I hope my observation does not break any of these rules.
I would nominate May, she is perfect for the job in my opinion, wise and tolerant and a good sense of humour too!
Malcolm, l don't quite understand? If it's such a strictly run place, filled with strict rules and regulations.... why do you return, again and again? It's as if, you can't resist the place!
Just an observation on my part, no criticism intended!
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 09:54 AM

Malcolm is not perfect no but he is a kind human being.

How many of you on here have that quality. Finding it hard even to hang on yes one or two

Page 18 of 26 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top