Join for free
Page 20 of 26 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:21 AM

Re: Additions and changes to our Mod team

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I do have several friends here you know !
I even remember when you were one of them !
Aren't l still one of your friends? I'm gutted!
Actually, I think you dropped me when l didn't dance to your tune!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:21 AM

Talk to anyone me as long as they are pleasant and polite and make decent points in a debate. Even if I was talking to half a dozen multiple accounts I never meet anyone off the net just chat on here, that's not dangerous IMO.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:39 AM

What a shame it has come to this. My intention was good to protect you from individuals with intent.

Well guess what ladies. You are on your own.

No more sleepless nights for me.

Back to my hubby and animals to protect. Much more worthy cause.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:42 AM

No one is 'desperate', it is good to recruit new people who can go on to be Mods eventually .

The existing Mods can't be here every hour of every day and when we are suddenly faced with a family crisis it can make things very difficult for all of us.

What we have done very successfully on other sites is to have layers of Modding with Mods and Supervisors.

We don't expect perfection in our trainee Mods, they are given time to learn what is required of them.
The main criteria I would say above all are loyalty and integrity, other things can be learnt .
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:45 AM

I cant meet the standards asked for.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
What a shame it has come to this. My intention was good to protect you from individuals with intent.

A very wise decision Goldie if I may say so.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->

Goldielocks, your naivety astounds me! We can well look after ourselves! You are not Joan of Arc of the forums!!
You are coming over as a cyber- space suicide bomber!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Goldielocks, your naivety astounds me! We can well look after ourselves! You are not Joan of Arc of the forums!!
You are coming over as a cyber- space suicide bomber!

I don't understand why Goldie was warning us about "individuals with intent" and women getting duped by Nigerian scammers all of a sudden?
Has something happened I'm not aware of?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I didn't really understand why Goldie was warning us about "individuals with intent" all of a sudden? Has something happened I'm not aware of?
Mups there is a rumour that between 6 and 8 ladies are receiving nasty PMs, but I am only aware of one person who claims this. As I have said before, if you are one of these ladies then you need to send copies of the offending PM's to Azz.
A PM is not an e mail, so if you have received any by e mail, then it should be reported to the police as bullying.
I suspect that it is just somebody trying to cause trouble on the site!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I cant meet the standards asked for.
You're straightforward, honest and humorous that's a start!

Page 20 of 26 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top