Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 01:59 PM

The Yorkshire Vet.

New series starts tomorrow on channel 5. I love this series. The vets are lovely people & the staff & the animals are great.
Anyone who loved All Creatures will also love this real life series.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 02:01 PM

Re: The Yorkshire Vet.

I agree Tiff, they do seem two lovely vets.
I shall look forward to it.
Thanks for the reminder.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree Tiff, they do seem two lovely vets.
I shall look forward to it.
Thanks for the reminder.
You are welcome, Mups. It's on at 8 p.m.
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 03:30 PM

One of the vets, Julian Norton, has written two books. Sort of up-to-date Herriot, I'm guessing!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 03:39 PM

I often watch The Vet on the Hill. Scott Mills is an Aussie and works in Richmond. It usually features his wife and children, and his wife's sister, who is the Practice Manager.

I might have tried the Yorkshire vet, but usually forget it's on.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 04:36 PM

We always put the Yorkshire vet on series record in case someone calls or phones while it's on, or we are out. While we were in Yorkshire recently we called into the original building in Thirsk which is now a museum. Well worth a visit if you are in the area.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I often watch The Vet on the Hill. Scott Mills is an Aussie and works in Richmond. It usually features his wife and children, and his wife's sister, who is the Practice Manager.

I might have tried the Yorkshire vet, but usually forget it's on.
I like 'The Vet on the Hill' too Jazzi, can anyone really be as nice as Scott

I couldn't get on with The Yorkshire vet, to slow going. I will have to give it another try
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I like 'The Vet on the Hill' too Jazzi, can anyone really be as nice as Scott

I couldn't get on with The Yorkshire vet, to slow going. I will have to give it another try
Well Noel Fitzpatrick is a hot contender! But Scott is nice, I agree. And it's nice to see all his family included in the show.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Well Noel Fitzpatrick is a hot contender! But Scott is nice, I agree. And it's nice to see all his family included in the show.
....yes he is, either would do for me Jazzi
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Newcomer ->
We always put the Yorkshire vet on series record in case someone calls or phones while it's on, or we are out. While we were in Yorkshire recently we called into the original building in Thirsk which is now a museum. Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

One of my Beddie pups went to live with a lovely lady in Thirst.
Wonder if they are her vets!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top