Join for free
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 10:00 PM

Transfer photos from iphone 5s to computer

Is there a "simple" way to transfer photos?

I've tried following the googled instructions and it really doesn't work..............so I've had to email all my photos to myself to organise them the want I want on my computer! Think there must be an easier way.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 10:02 PM

Re: Transfer photos from iphone 5s to computer

Have you tried simply attaching it by usb and opening up the phone on File Explorer? That's all I do. Don't bother with iTunes.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Have you tried simply attaching it by usb and opening up the phone on File Explorer? That's all I do. Don't bother with iTunes.
Yes, I have. On "This PC" it shows the iphone............. I've just played around with that and found all the photos so am currently transferring them over. Thanks very much!
Lindyloo
isle of wight

02-10-2018, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yes, I have. On "This PC" it shows the iphone............. I've just played around with that and found all the photos so am currently transferring them over. Thanks very much!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 10:41 AM

Have you tried just uploading them to Google Photos?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 02:11 PM

I spent ages this morning starting to transfer my photos from the phone but had to go out. Very easy to do, and I always create new folders.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top