Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 06:43 PM

Re: Woman who spent 16m in Harrods revealed

Originally Posted by John ->
I'm glad she's been named. I was beginning to suspect it was the wife!!
I once had a card nicked, but didn't report it stolen as the thief spent a damn site less than the missus.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 06:48 PM

I bet she bought a load of unnecessary tat .
Losos
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 08:24 PM

If she can spend 16 million in Harrods you can bet she'll be able to afford some high flying lawyers. They have already put out a statement that being asked to explain where the dosh came from is not an indication of guilt. Who are these slimy lawyers, her husband is doing 15 years for corruption and theft and we are expected to believe that she might not be guilty.

I hope she's found guilty and they take the lot of her and expel her from the country.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 05:32 PM

I detect a great deal of Jealousy look how much she put into the economy and the jobs she created
Omah
Preston,UK
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2018, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
I detect a great deal of Jealousy look how much she put into the economy and the jobs she created
But who's money was it and was she laundering it .....
Cinderella
East Anglia,UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
If there is nothing to hide, then nothing to worry about. It will be a big surprise if it is all kosher.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top