Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2014, 03:02 PM

Re: yay found some life

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Good morning and welcome Greg from another ex and surviving biker.
Those were the days Alan.. no skid lid necessary.
Welcome to the forum Greg.

Just to point out that tests have been conducted that show berets and other soft headwear are far safer than crash helmets. Without exception, every helmet thrown from a high place shattered on impact with the hard surface below.

On the other hand, all soft headwear undergoing the same test remained intact and undamaged....
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2014, 03:02 PM

Hi Greg,

Welcome to our forum, we are all very friendly on here. Looking forward to chatting with you. Susie x
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2014, 03:43 PM

Hello and welcome, Greg....
greg
nottingham-Derby Border
greg is male  greg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2014, 09:37 PM

giggling like a 2 yr old here,thanks bruce mind it appears you have more hair and more teeth than i ,more scary is that you have more than a passing resemblance to my ex.

Alan that has rekindled memories of my atlas,beautiful machine but temperamental to say the least
ES2 looks lovely chap,i do wish i still had pics from my early days. :thumbup:

FB,i can atest to those findings,i have had a helmet explode in an accident,bits of which became embedded in my skull,hurt a bit that did.
also fell off a lot when dirtbike riding which in those days involved just a woolie hat and never so much as scratched myself.
today mind, with higher speeds and dopier car drivers im tempted to wear a full suit of armour or a gimp suit made of veeery veery thick rubber .
hmm maybe not,would just keep bouncing around for ages,could end up anywhere.
greg
nottingham-Derby Border
greg is male  greg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2014, 09:41 PM

HI back to all you lads n lasses,i look forward to chatting on the boards with all of you.
please ignore any of my posts that may seem strange,i sometimes get wrong end of the stick and often am in completely the wrong tree.
im also the owner of a strange humour,based mainly on my unusual lifestyle etc.

:chuckle:
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2014, 10:38 PM

that's your excuse and you're sticking to it!
greg
nottingham-Derby Border

12-11-2014, 10:55 PM

,watch it young lady,got my eye on you.have to spot the troublemakers early .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2014, 10:57 PM

Hi!
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2014, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by greg ->
Hi,been wandering tinterweb,vainly looking for some sort of forum/info etc that isnt centered on a bunch manic teenagers hormone powered ego trips.
just ordinary folk my age and with no agendas to impress me with their ability to be rude and obnoxious.

i hope...

hehehe.

56yrs old motorcyclist,just made redundant so tad lost as to whats next,single and bored with just about everything..

hopefully that will pass but it might possibly morph into an episode of "one foot in the grave",which is ok,better than the current episode of "mr bean" im currently starring in

so,umm...HI..
Was up your neck of the woods Monday at Dusk to Dawn you should try it.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2014, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by greg ->
,watch it young lady,got my eye on you.have to spot the troublemakers early .
and I've spotted you so behave yerself!

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top