Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 09:56 PM

I want to see you

..... in my minds eye. I'm having a nose and trying to picture you

When you're on the forum where are you in the house?
Do you sit in an easy chair in the lounge, in the study sat at a table or at the bottom of the garden in the shed?

Are you on your own, with your other half (if you have one) or do you prefer to be on your own away from everyone? Perhaps you like to read/rant out to whoever you're in the room with?

Do you use a laptop, desktop, tablet or iphone?

And, finally if you use an iphone .... do you wander around doing what you do in everyday life, and still be logged in and posting?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 10:18 PM

Re: I want to see you

In the sitting room by a large window overlooking the garden ...
..on a laptop
..at a small oak desk
...sitting on a stool
..no one here but Chloe dog and me

No iphone ..
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
..... in my minds eye. I'm having a nose and trying to picture you

When you're on the forum where are you in the house?
Do you sit in an easy chair in the lounge, in the study sat at a table or at the bottom of the garden in the shed?

Are you on your own, with your other half (if you have one) or do you prefer to be on your own away from everyone? Perhaps you like to read/rant out to whoever you're in the room with?

Do you use a laptop, desktop, tablet or iphone?

And, finally if you use an iphone .... do you wander around doing what you do in everyday life, and still be logged in and posting?
In the mornings Pesta I'm sitting at the kitchen table munching my honey covered porridge with the sun streaming through the window behind me. While I'm eating I have a look through all the recent posts but only answer some of them after I've finished eating. If Mrs Fox is swanning around I find it difficult to blog in 'Bob's Bits' because I keep losing my concentration.

In the evenings I sit in the lounge with the telly on. Both the cat and Mrs Fox are usually snoring away by my side. In both cases I will be using my netbook. For a bit of peace I sometimes use the desktop computer in a room at the back of the house it's more reliable than the netbook because it is connected to the internet via an ethernet cable so all the important stuff takes place here.

Mrs Fox has no interest whatsoever in computers Pesta so I can flirt until my hearts desire with all the pretty ladies on the forum...
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 10:35 PM

Im sat in a comfy recliner in my lounge with my laptop on a tilting laptop table in front of me....Im usually on my own but have been known to have son in the lounge on rare occasions too.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 11:13 PM

I am .......

... upstairs in the small bedroom, which is now my 'study', sat by a warm radiator and a large window.

... on a Mac desktop computer, with an iPadAir 2 alongside it.

... at a medium size desk with 3 drawers beneath it.

... sitting on a black comfortable back supporting office-type chair with arms.

... Mr Mags is downstairs watching the TV in peace
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 11:23 PM

I am sitting here in the kitchen, using my laptop at the mo, and just wondering whether I want a hot drink or not.
I have a hot water bottle against my back as it aches a bit tonight.

The 10 o/clock news is on, and all my pooches are asleep around my feet.
Whoops. . I tell a fib. Little Gertie has just woke up and trying to get up on my lap for a cuddle. She keeps plonking the edge of my keyboard with her paw, so if I get cut of in a minute, you will know why.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 11:26 PM

At my desktop PC in the dining room at the minute, perhaps my tablet when I'm ligged i' bed or slobbing on the settee and my Nexus 6p mobile phone when I'm out and about
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 11:35 PM

I'm reclining on me chaise longe with a handsome man feeding me grapes and massaging my neck.
Na, I'm in bed with a hot water bottle lots of pillows and fluffy blankets and a duvet, expecting an invasion of kitties and Floyd's asleep beside my bed with lots of blankets too.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I'm reclining on me chaise longe with a handsome man feeding me grapes and massaging my neck.
Na, I'm in bed with a hot water bottle lots of pillows and fluffy blankets and a duvet, expecting an invasion of kitties and Floyd's asleep beside my bed with lots of blankets too.

It really is most unfortunate we have 2 Floyd's on this forum Tess. .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It really is most unfortunate we have 2 Floyd's on this forum Tess. .
Ah, but only my Floyd is very hairy and pants a lot, he has very bad flatulence too, I'm not sure the others do!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top