Canada
john:) is male 

14-03-2017, 03:59 PM

Re: Hey peeps :)

Hi Twinks. Why the deleted mssg.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2017, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by john:) ->
Hi Twinks. Why the deleted mssg.
Sorry, I was getting confused because another new member had made jokes about drugs, and it looked like you were too. I then realized that you must both be joking, because no sensible adult would consider recreational drugs.
john:)
New Member!
Canada

14-03-2017, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Sorry, I was getting confused because another new member had made jokes about drugs, and it looked like you were too. I then realized that you must both be joking, because no sensible adult would consider recreational drugs.
Thank you for coming back to talk. I think that's a good thing.I hope we can have an adult conversation. I made one post and have had judgement passed on me twice. Once by Tpin and once by you.
Not a very nice greeting when a person comes to a forum. It says a lot about the people here. If you ever wanted to know about Marijuana this is your big chance. I am very informed. I am from Canada. I smoke it, have grown it , eaten eat, and even have had it as a beverage..

In two months or so the cannabis plant will be legal here. Our children will need to be informed so we talk about it openly here. For us it's real. I don't believe in chemical drugs either for recreational use. They are dangerous. And addictive and destroy lives and families.
I know many people here of all ages who are severely addicted to chemical drugs and (alcohol)
I have never met a person who is living a destroyed life for using cannabis (marijuana).

What I don't understand is how people who drink booze can have the audacity to insult us and judge us about cannabis, while they consume their alcohol like righteous better than you kind of people.
` I'm glad that you came back to talk because it shows maybe that you aren't like that or hypocritical. I am a pretty good guy and have had a good and proper life. Like I said if you want to know about the plant just ask. It's coming to you too in time. You may as well make informed decisions when it happens. I hope we can be friends regardless. By the way...I am high right now. I bet you couldn't be drunk and write this Luv y'all eace: Please do text me back.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2017, 09:43 PM

Hello and welcome! What is a 'chill stoner' - or am I better not knowing ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2017, 10:25 PM

Hi, I do understand that cannabis is believed to have some ability in reducing pain in some diseases and I have no problem in people using it for those purposes. I was offered it back in the 60's but have always had a belief that taking recreational drugs is wrong, so refused!
Sadly many young people move from cannabis to other drugs and I have seen endless videos of these youngsters being rushed into hospital. On too many occasions the parents of these kids end up having to arrange their funerals. For this reason I do have strong feelings against introducing young people to recreational drugs.
Thankfully, we are all over 50 on here and some may be interested in the pain relief it provides, but I have to say that you may not always get favorable replies, on here, if it something that you chat about regularly.
For your information, I limit myself to one bottle of wine per week, which is used to compliment my dinner, so I never get drunk.
Anyway I also hope we can be friends, regardless of our differences, but please don't expect me to be supportive of any drug taking, unless it is to assist with pain relief.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2017, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hello and welcome! What is a 'chill stoner' - or am I better not knowing ?

I wondered that too Tabs . . and a weed DANK?
New Member!
Canada

15-03-2017, 03:19 AM

oh ok.. I'm glad you asked. A chill Stoner. Chill means , Layed back, calm, mellow, or easy going , fun loving. And Stoner is a person who regularly uses marijuana. Dank means cold wet in English but the slang term of Dank means "high quality marijuana"
So..I am a Chill Stoner and I like my weed Dank so if you say it with some conviction and put some effort into it you could sound kind of bad ass and Mupps? Thats a nice dog in your pic.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 03:45 AM

Oh you'll smell like roses now, John.
Great call !
Compliment Mups about a dog and she's yours for life.

Henceforth you will be able to use or traffic-in weed, ice, smack, coke, uppers, downers or in your night-gowners.
No worries, mate.

If you want to get the rest of the females here all hot and sweaty, just say something nice about cats !
New Member!
Canada

15-03-2017, 05:38 AM

I like the smell of roses.
Thanks Pumicestone, what a nice nic dude. Pumicestone, "for sloughing away dry skin" isn't it? Classy and you're a poet to, how nice. I made up a haikai I'll show it to you.

Bathed in moonlight;
Autumn leaves turned silver,
An owl sits and stares.

Do you like it? You should try one. It's fun. Google the rules for the structure.
Funny you should mention cats, I just saw an an awesome little Silver Tabby down below. It's looks so cute and cuddly Just makes me want to to scroll down and give it a tiny smooch on its little button nose.

I sense that the "cat" thing didn't work out for you. I hope you didn't put to much time and effort into that theory. But hey dude you should chill out a bit. Your being a bit disrespectful to the ladies, what your saying you know.
Have some fun. It could be worse. You could have Trump for a president.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top