Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 02:43 PM

Re: Requiem - new series

All episodes available on iplayer if you can't wait.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 03:31 PM

I watched the first fifteen monutes, that was enough for me! I love a good thriller mystery type story, but it does have to be half way believable, not "spooky" rubbish. Give me a good murder mystery book any day.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 05:15 PM

I'll give the next episode a go because the first one interested me, but it was hard going

Made even harder by Mr M asking me what's happening every five minutes
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 07:17 PM

It always worries me when a series is in six parts. That normally equates to six hours. Some of the best films ever made have been done in two or two and a half hours. Is there really any need to stretch it out?
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 10:08 PM

I will be watching next week but it needs to improve for me. Perhaps when it develops a bit maybe the story will speed up.
I am reserving judgement for now.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 10:25 PM

It's a good job the leading lady has white hair as most of the scenes are dark and spooky and we wouldn't see her otherwise!

If I get a chance I'll watch on iplayer while I'm getting over another wretched cold and before I go away.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

04-02-2018, 10:44 PM

I have just downloaded the final episode to watch tomorrow and although I am sort of enjoying it as a story, I have to say I have seen scarier episodes of Doctor Who.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have just downloaded the final episode to watch tomorrow and although I am sort of enjoying it as a story, I have to say I have seen scarier episodes of Doctor Who.
And I've just watched the final episode of Hard Sun in which it looks like the sun is about to crash into the earth, but the clock still shows 4 years to go...........so no doubt room for at least another series before the final apocalypse!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-02-2018, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
And I've just watched the final episode of Hard Sun in which it looks like the sun is about to crash into the earth, but the clock still shows 4 years to go...........so no doubt room for at least another series before the final apocalypse!
That's annoying. I hate it when they purposely don't finish a story whether it's a series or a book.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 06:02 AM

I watched both Hard Sun and Requiem on IPlayer. I enjoyed Hard Sun but I thought Requiem was tedious I kept getting distracted it just didn't hold my attention at all.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top