Join for free
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 06:52 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning to you all.

Its still very dark outside and very cold, sunny later on this afternoon.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 07:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning Susie & everybody who follows.

We had a new fence erected yesterday so my chore today is giving it a coat of preservative.
Later, we're meeting our grandson from school and having him overnight as his mum has an early shift in the morning.

Enough to be going on with...

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 07:14 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dawn is just breaking, clear sky and cold, autumn is definitely here.

Odd jobs today, the little fiddly things that take time, a whole lot of doing nothing so to speak.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 07:58 AM

Good Morning everyone,

I am still on Westie walking and conservatory clearing duties - although we have done a deal with the insurance people now. My friend does not have to clear the entire place - I am going to lend her lots of dust sheets and cover the place in heavy duty polythene film as well - so all we need to sort out now is the craft stuff she actually wants to part with to the local children's hospice. She is not giving up crafting entirely - but there is a lot of stuff - good stuff - that she does not use anymore.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 08:07 AM

Good morning everyone

Not a lot planned today but have some garden work to do so I hope it stays dry. Just remembered some sewing to do too so plenty to keep me busy. As Swims says busy doing not much really

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone a chilly start.

I need to pop out and get a few things, my daughter in law is taking my eldest granddaughter to London for a couple of days to visit the V&A and National Gallery and I have been 'volunteered' to cook for my son the other 4 children so lots to do.

Enjoy your day
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone. Looks as though it's going to be another lovely day but I've yet to poke my nose out of the door. There were a lot of leaves blowing about outside our dedroom window during the night. They make a lot of noise now that they are dry blowing along the path.
There is a strong chance that I will be called to help with the lawn rescue operation in the back garden later. Not sure doing what but we'll see. Hopefully it will be just making cups of tea
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 09:05 AM

Good morning all a lovely day, sunny with a nip in the air.

My son returns home today but it’s been a lovely having him here.

I have an Audiologist appointment at midday, a full test this time so that will be about 75 minutes.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 09:14 AM

Morning all

I.ve only just got up, had a nice lie in smuggled under the quilt. It feels a bit chilly but I haven't ventured out yet.

I m going to see my dad then swimming at lunchtime with my best friend. Then, this evening me and 3 pals are going to a Chinese restaurant for tea as it's one of my friends birthday.

I have today and tomorrow off work, wish I had booked the week off now.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2018, 09:17 AM

Good morning all cold and bright here too, a lovely crisp autumn start...

Just back from walking the dogs and having a coffee before trying to finish re-laying my garden path slabs, a job which has been more testing than it should have been for some reason...

Have a good day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top