Join for free
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 06:44 PM

Re: Body hair removal

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Threading, what is that?
Threading is for those who can't find their tweezers
It is pulling the hair out by the roots which to me is the same as plucking with tweezers.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It is pulling the hair out by the roots which to me is the same as plucking with tweezers.
I am getting frightened now Meg.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 06:55 PM

Only it does loads all at once, like epilating but not so painful

I get my eyebrows done and always a lot tidier then by waxing and tweezering
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 08:42 AM

My arthritic fingers wouldn't manage to do that these days.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 11:24 AM

My arthritic fingers wouldn't manage to do that these days.
Tara I think it is done in a beauty salon.
I'm guessing you would need training?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Tara I think it is done in a beauty salon.
I'm guessing you would need training?
I have pulled out hairs with my fingers in the past. I would never in a million years give a beauty salon the time of day, a complete waste of money, imo.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 09:37 PM

I have pulled out hairs with my fingers in the past. I would never in a million years give a beauty salon the time of day, a complete waste of money, imo.

Not at all

Its a place where you can spend a while making the best of yourself

I just go get the top lip and eyebrows done and for £12 and 20 mins of my time, I come out feeling great

You know Tara, a lot of ways Im like you, don't give a fiddlers because my life is so busy and being in the country, who's there to impress?

But, going and getting the hair done, the eyebrows, waxing etc does make me feel pretty good
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

06-10-2018, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Not at all

Its a place where you can spend a while making the best of yourself

I just go get the top lip and eyebrows done and for £12 and 20 mins of my time, I come out feeling great

You know Tara, a lot of ways Im like you, don't give a fiddlers because my life is so busy and being in the country, who's there to impress?

But, going and getting the hair done, the eyebrows, waxing etc does make me feel pretty good

Whatever turns you on of course, that sort of thing turns me right off. I don't even go to the hairdressers anymore for a haircut, I use the hair clippers instead once a week, to keep my hair tidy.

Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top