Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 06:28 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

An interesting day yesterday.

Zac and Derek came home unexpectedly early, fitted the new fencing panels and loaded up the old ones to take to a bonfire.

I was making them a coffee and when I went to take the milk out of the fridge I heard my back click.

Never had any problems with my back before, I am now in agony.

A day laying down today, hoping it settles down.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 07:05 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Good morning everyone,

Westie walking - then out for lunch with friends - not sure where. That is all on my schedule for today.

Hope you feel better soon, Swimmy.

Have a lovely day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 07:40 AM

Morning all.

I've got a splitting headache won't be doing a lot today, will be cooking a large Chicken that's it.

Sorry to hear about your back Swimmers.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 09:16 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start and I am hoping the mist lifts to dry the washing I have just hung out.

I am going to see the children tomorrow so intend baking today, sour cherry and almond cakes and ginger and chocolate chip cookies. Also taking 6 portions of hot curry for the freezer so lots to do.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 09:22 AM

Good morning all a bright sunny morning here.

Shopping, then hairdresser appointment after lunch.

Hope your back eases soon Swimmy, I know that click only too well

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
I was making them a coffee and when I went to take the milk out of the fridge I heard my back click.

Never had any problems with my back before, I am now in agony.

A day laying down today, hoping it settles down.

Have a good day all.
Sorry about your back Swimmy the advice these day is keep moving.
I hurt my back a few weeks ago and found a hot water bottle gave a lot of relief. It has gone now thank goodness I have swapped it for a bad knee

Hope you are better soon.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 09:29 AM

Weird thing this morning, very weird. last night I left a bowl ,which was when I had some cornflakes, well onto a glass top coffee table. Dog in kitchen, bowl in lounge. This morning the bowl and spoon were upside down on the floor. Lucky it was empty. How spooky is that???
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 03:33 PM

Good afternoon all. Its wash day. Everything in sight. That's the effect of a good drying day after a few days of damp and miserable ones.
Hope your back will ease soon swimmy. Keep it moving or you will stiffen up.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Weird thing this morning, very weird. last night I left a bowl ,which was when I had some cornflakes, well onto a glass top coffee table. Dog in kitchen, bowl in lounge. This morning the bowl and spoon were upside down on the floor. Lucky it was empty. How spooky is that???
Bazza didn't you know Teazle could open doors.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 03:57 PM

GW, she normally has her nose in everything , oven a speciality

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top