Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2012, 01:04 AM

Re: Hello everyone

Please be Claire Marie cos if not I've beggered it up but thanks for the welcome anyway. I've got a friend in Ontario lives nr the Great Lakes.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2012, 01:06 AM

Are you alright lass? If you've got any problems, just yell, and somebody will help you.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2012, 01:34 AM

Hello Mollie I thought it was you when I saw lass, my friend says I'm very observant unfortunitly I don't always know what I observe, so since to me I look as though I've sent myself a message I may have gone wrong somewhere cos I'm only used to reply's being next to person you're replying to and I get confused easily.I'm hoping I've not ignored anyone who welcomed me but if I have it wasn't intentional. Looking forward to reading more Crusty.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2012, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Hello Mollie I thought it was you when I saw lass, my friend says I'm very observant unfortunitly I don't always know what I observe, so since to me I look as though I've sent myself a message I may have gone wrong somewhere cos I'm only used to reply's being next to person you're replying to and I get confused easily.I'm hoping I've not ignored anyone who welcomed me but if I have it wasn't intentional. Looking forward to reading more Crusty.
Alright lass. Now then to start off with:

No 1: Calm down and don't worry about your replies.

No 2: Folk will understand because you're new here.

No 3: People on this forum are very understanding, and we know you're fairly new to the internet, so do not panic.

No 4: If you need help with anything, just ask.

No 5: We've all been new somewhere and it can be quite daunting, so just take it easy, find your way around in your own time, and relax. It will reap dividends, I promise.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

04-04-2012, 02:13 AM

I've been on the internet 4 yrs but I get mixed up, I'm not thick but you'd think so at times, have to admit for 3 1/2yrs only watched never commented, so p'raps a bit like being new to it. But thanks so much, my son worked on a farm in Irlam when he first left school and 28yrs later still takes his "Baggin" lunch to work our house was in an estate built for Wiganers who worked at Steel Works here. Tommy Heaton ,an old neighbour, used to say when I took dog for a walk "is e goin' to empty 'is clog then??". he was a lovely old man with huge hands, he was a stoker at steel works.
Sorry mind started wandering willleave you now. Why are you up so late??
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2012, 02:58 PM

Welcome Hazel......

hazel
Lancashire U.K.

04-04-2012, 08:47 PM

thank you that's lovely..
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 08:57 PM

HI Hazel,
I still do not know what everything is. I try not to repost but I do anyway.

I wonder what the "multi-quote," is. How it works.
Guess one day I'll feel brave enough to try it. LOL.

I keep thinking about your braveness of perhaps camping with your pal.
I think of spiders and such.
Funny how finding a spider in the house is not as bad of thinking of them out there.

Once, I was on a motorcycle run to Death Valley (47 yrs ago) and when I woke up, there was a dead horrible looking spider which I guess I had flattened during my sleep.
A motorcycle run is where you join or are joined by hundreds of other motorcycleist. All are clubs sponsered by the American Motorcycle Association.
As you ride the freeway, other cyclist blend in from another hiway and the group grows and grows as you ride. Very nice people.
Some are lawyers and doctors on vacation.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

07-04-2012, 08:44 PM

hello I've been offline for a couple of days cos friend visiting. Me, pal Beryl and dog Bailey are off on Wednesday for 4 wks. I have a 2 berth caravan so it's not too bad for creepies. We're off up in he hills off Lancashire though neither of us can walk far doesn't stop us though we just go back down to the flat, basically we just like scenery so we drive a lot, and we see lots of lovely places when we're lost.
Multiple quotes I haven't seen single ones yet.
Hazel
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
hello I've been offline for a couple of days cos friend visiting. Me, pal Beryl and dog Bailey are off on Wednesday for 4 wks. I have a 2 berth caravan so it's not too bad for creepies. We're off up in he hills off Lancashire though neither of us can walk far doesn't stop us though we just go back down to the flat, basically we just like scenery so we drive a lot, and we see lots of lovely places when we're lost.
Multiple quotes I haven't seen single ones yet.
Hazel
Hi Hazel,
That's cute. . .getting lost.
When I visit mom, we go off somewhere and of course get lost. A few times mom has commented "we didn't turn down a cul-de-sac today."
Then unintentionally, I turn into one!
She lives in a huge city and I'm so used to being in the rural where everything is happily on one block. LOL

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top