Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 10:00 PM

Re: Sorry Ladies, Gents only

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Did any blokes avoid a possible contact with a Bird because she came across as too intelligent, or too self indulgent, and did you console yourself with, well it's her loss anyway?.
A Bird?
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 10:00 PM

Jem, you are wise beyond your years. No education other than first grade....nonsense. You have studied at the school of life & graduated with flying colours.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
A Bird?
Sorry Pats, exit left.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
A Bird?
SP>>>>>>>>don't complain or explain,,,, my dad's motto...
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sorry Pats, exit left.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 10:07 PM

A man's gotta ask himself this vital question, supposing you were stuck on an isolated small island in the middle of the Pacific ocean and you had two women with you, one was a professor of physics and the other was a cook, who would you eat first when the coconuts ran out?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I have to be honest here Paul, me being of average intelligence and no education past primary school, but highly intelligent women always scared the life outa me.
You don't need to worry Jem with that charm of yours you can hold your own with the most intelligent of women...

I'm not saying there's anything unuasual about women having more intelligence then men, they are all far cleverer than they pretend, good luck to them, but to me the highly intelligent kind all seem to be very cold creatures, I like the homely, motherly, Family orientated type of woman with nothing more than good common sense, the one I have fits in nicely.
I think it is possible for a woman to be very intelligent and homely
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

15-09-2013, 10:14 PM

Time for my SANATOGEN folks......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2013, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
A man's gotta ask himself this vital question, supposing you were stuck on an isolated small island in the middle of the Pacific ocean and you had two women with you, one was a professor of physics and the other was a cook, who would you eat first when the coconuts ran out?
I would get one to cook, and I would discuss the origins of the universe with the other, then I would Blokey ogle them and have immoral thoughts.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

15-09-2013, 10:19 PM

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I thought a bloke thread was necessary to redress balance, things seem unusual on the gender stakes.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top