Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2014, 07:00 PM

Re: The curse of Christmas

Originally Posted by Fender Bender ->
For the first time in many years, I will be alone over both Christmas and New Year. Being perfectly truthful, I'm looking forward to it.

For many years, its always been a busy time for me, as I've always had gigs over that period. In its turn, that has usually meant hotel or restaurant food rather than home cooked.

I've already got the turkey, ham, beer, wine and spirits and everything else I "need" so this year is going to be a welcome change.

Might get more beer though!
You lucky devil, no one to annoy you and you don’t have to sit with relatives talking bullshit for hours with a plastic smile on your face and a stupid paper hat on your head. Don’t forget more beer though, that will complete your enjoyment, can’t be running out when everywhere is closed. Cheers to you mate!
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2014, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
You lucky devil, no one to annoy you and you don’t have to sit with relatives talking bullshit for hours with a plastic smile on your face and a stupid paper hat on your head. Don’t forget more beer though, that will complete your enjoyment, can’t be running out when everywhere is closed. Cheers to you mate!
I've even got some cloudy beer in just in case someone turns up.
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2014, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
FB, enjoy every minute of it. It's your Christmas and your New Year.
Dont worry, Alice, I will!
Fender Bender
By the pc

16-12-2014, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Enjoy your day FB pop in say 'Hello' if you get tired of your own company ...
Oh, dont you worry, I will. Theres some nice folks on here.
Fender Bender
By the pc

16-12-2014, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Nice one
Perhaps you could help me with something. Should it be an extra bottle of malt, or brandy?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2014, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Fender Bender ->
Perhaps you could help me with something. Should it be an extra bottle of malt, or brandy?
Cognac please I can't drink Whisky

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top