Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 06:10 PM

Being nosey .....

Funny how some of us are, some aint
I'm not - but me Hubs is - I'm just not that interested in the silly things he is
Not such a bad thing I guess could be useful one day
Having said that - I am observant though, if I see something a little odd, I try and make a mental note of what I've seen, such as a car parked in an odd place, why there, I thinks to meself - things like that ..........
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 06:18 PM

Re: Being nosey .....

we must have been twinned at birth!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
we must have been twinned at birth!
Me and you - or you and me Hubs
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 06:31 PM

Well my hubs and your hubs, Patsy, may have been twinned at birth! Mine is really nosey - the times he looks in windows, not private houses you understand, and is so near the glass it's embarrassing.. Why don't he just go inside..
Not much happens on our road he doesn't know about but there are times he gets things very wrong.. then I have a good laugh!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-12-2014, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Well my hubs and your hubs, Patsy, may have been twinned at birth! Mine is really nosey - the times he looks in windows, not private houses you understand, and is so near the glass it's embarrassing.. Why don't he just go inside..
Not much happens on our road he doesn't know about but there are times he gets things very wrong.. then I have a good laugh!
Sounds so familiar - he's come unstuck at times, so funny looking back
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 06:41 PM

Just had to laugh, he just came in to ask me something and his eyes were on stalks!!! What is it, I ask- oh, just looking to see who's that car is? lol..

It is funny though, int it?
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 06:43 PM

I dont consider myself nosey, but I am observant. Too much so sometimes, as it can cause problems.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-12-2014, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Fender Bender ->
I dont consider myself nosey, but I am observant. Too much so sometimes, as it can cause problems.
Same here - we'll have to be clever about it, trench coat - dark glasses type of thing
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-12-2014, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Just had to laugh, he just came in to ask me something and his eyes were on stalks!!! What is it, I ask- oh, just looking to see who's that car is? lol..

It is funny though, int it?
God ! That's him to a T
Have to see if any of the men respond honestly
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2014, 06:49 PM

I have a few bad habits Patsy but nosey aint one of them I’m afraid, the wife and her Sisters make up for my lack of enthusiasm in what people do around where I live, and what's more they seem to thrive on it.
I don’t want to start a war but I think nosey is more of a female thing.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top